Wikipedia Article Speculates about USF Rivals...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

The worst that I heard that I can recall right now was a pregnant woman that had a beer dumped on her in the parking lot by a female UCF fan.

My sole point in this topic was that there are people that left that game very pissed off about the way UCF fans acted, and that I heard several say they would not go to a game against UCF again.  I never said that every UCF fan acted like an a-hole or that every USF fan was pissed off, or any of the other fallacies that I'm seeing on this thread.  People on this thread act like sissies when they see something that doesn't match their opinion, DawgPound is a good example.

Go back in the message board's history, the threads are still there...

Calling me a sissy when I was in the lion's den?  Riiight.  Stop pretending USF was a victim.  It works both ways.  I saw people for both schools acting like complete losers and it's pathetic that people have to act like that, but that's the way it is.  In most cases, Knight and Bull fans coexisted just fine and even tailgated together, but in your mine, UCF was on a USF witch hunt and burned them all at the stake.  Get your head out of the sand.

Who is the sissy now?  Instead of complaining about a game you NEVER went to, let the people who were actually there decide how bad it was.  The damsel in distress/I'm the victim routine is stale.  You're just trying to find any excuse to not play the game, but since you weren't there, you don't know how great the atmosphere really was.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• USFMikeB

• USFreak

• Triple B

• Knight_Light

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

We sit in the middle of opposing fans every game. By far the worse fans last year were UCF. "BUT" it was mostly college kids. They were so drunk and stupid they did not realize they were getting killed on the field.  They continued to talk junk and act like idiots.  They were coming close to crossing the line. We did almost brawl with them because my friends and I are crazy and almost as stupid as them.  Of course I will be in Orlando, but would not take the the family to that game.......... >:(

You brought your family and sat in an opposing section?  Are you just stupid or were you trying to start a fight?

I can't wait for an OC stadium...no alcohol in the stadium and less drunken incidents.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Louisville is an on-the-field rivarly. UCF is a fanbase rivalry. There's no arguing this and it should provide everyone some closure.

P.S. I made it more of a priority to travel to see the UCF game than any other because I have so many friends at UCF whom I wanted to watch lose pathetically to my team. But I brag to others more about the Louisville win, because that actually matters in the grand scheme of things.

this sums up everything that could be read about the UCF rival.

sure, there are alot of the older USF crowd that wants to say we are above UCF and they arent worthy to be a rival of ours...but the fact of the matter is....among the students it is our biggest rival.

louisville is clearly the best team that hates us the most but they still hate kentucky or west virgina more.  or even cincy.

if you were to talk to a louisville fan and ask them bout rivals we woule EASILY be 4th on the list.  

thats like asking a USF fan if northern illinois is a rivial.

UCF is CLEARLY OUR RIVIAL.  GET USE TO IT!!!!!!!!111

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

memo to UCF fans.....

please dont report back to your fans that USF thinks we are above you because....most people who really know sports realize it.  however, we do look foward to beating you for 5 straight years and moving on to a FSU or UF rival.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  192

You brought your family and sat in an opposing section?  Are you just stupid or were you trying to start a fight?

I can't wait for an OC stadium...no alcohol in the stadium and less drunken incidents.

Dawgbitch I did say I am almost as stupid as them.  When I say in the middle; our section is right next to the opposing teams.  I do not talk that much **** in other peoples stadiums. Given we have lost every game I have attended. THEY WERE GETTING THERE ASSES KICKED AND STILL WERE TALKING!

You think people will not still get drunk at tailgating and sneak the little bottles in ?

On a side note, I would like to keep the game going because UCF did bring some hot little 20-22 year olds with them.  They like to have sex in the bathroom.

What a country !  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

The worst that I heard that I can recall right now was a pregnant woman that had a beer dumped on her in the parking lot by a female UCF fan.

That's what we call a game-day kiss on the cheek.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Stop pretending USF was a victim.

I'm not, but you are acting as if I said that all UCF fans were raping and pillaging.  As I very clearly stated, it wasn't everyone, but there were definitely bad seeds.

in your mine, UCF was on a USF witch hunt and burned them all at the stake.  Get your head out of the sand.

Are you even capable of having a discussion without using fallacies?  What part of my posts are you not understanding?

You're just trying to find any excuse to not play the game.

No, I'm trying to remind you that everything wasn't peachy keen like you claim it was.

I notice that you still refuse to deal with the fact that there are a whole lot of threads full of examples of how outrageous UCf fans were at RJS.  Why is that?  How about you quit attacking me because you don't like my opinion and start dealing with the facts?

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

I was not gonna post anymore on this thread but I read your posts and can not help it. I also am a seasonb ticket holder charter member (8) seats 50 yard line behind UCF bench. Opposing team fans section is near end zone. I have never had any problems with idiots until UCF. My friend and Alumni from NJ was in town for game, he went to USF for 4 years and never heard about UCF- he did not come for that game just happened to be in town (funeral)- he does come down for UL every 2 years. He was amazed at how poorly the UCF fans acted before the butt kicking. They were walking thru parking lot in packs screaming f@#k USF. We have been to games all over the country together and have seen some of the most bitter rivalries play and had to agree that UCF had the most bush league fans we have seen ( given the fact they had nothing to brag about before or after the game) they just increased the nations longest losing streak

As far as USF learning how to handle a crowd from that game. Tampa has a NFL team that sells out every game and the same people run the stadium. They have also hosted the Super bowl. Thay told me to thank you guys for teaching them a lesson.

I have been on the road with work for over a week and run into a lot of CFB fans and Alumni from other major schools who see my ever present USF lid and they say those gaems against UL are great or nice win against UL- never once has any one said way to beat that one team with the longest losing streak in the nation.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

I'm not, but you are acting as if I said that all UCF fans were raping and pillaging.  As I very clearly stated, it wasn't everyone, but there were definitely bad seeds.

UCF fans are ordained ministers in comparison to UGA and Volunteer fans.  I'm betting UCF fans know which soup spoon to use as well.