Wikipedia Article Speculates about USF Rivals...

Guest bullistic930

Guest BullsFans

I think some of the posters here are afraid of the  possibility of UCF winning and that UCF might put more fans in the stands than USF when they come back to Ray Jay.

Although I don't want it to happen, a UCF victory would be be good for both football programs...it sure would put butts in the stands the next time the teams meet at RJS.

UCF is playing 2 Big East teams this season and the Gators....it will be interesting to see the results...be nice for them beat the UF and lose to both BE teams ;D

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• USFMikeB

• USFreak

• Triple B

• Knight_Light

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

After the knights get spanked by Gators they will be on their board saying that UF/UCF is a rivalry

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

I think some of the posters here are afraid of the  possibility of UCF winning and that UCF might put more fans in the stands than USF when they come back to Ray Jay.

Although I don't want it to happen, a UCF victory would be be good for both football programs...it sure would put butts in the stands the next time the teams meet at RJS.

UCF is playing 2 Big East teams this season and the Gators....it will be interesting to see the results...be nice for them beat the UF and lose to both BE teams ;D

It would change the paradigm.  It would be like WVU beating Georgia.  Nobody thought it would happen and now they have to deal with the fact the Big East can produce a conference champion that can compete.  Ok, not like that.....but in spirit.

On another note.....

What do you guys have planned for Rivalry Week? :-)

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

you must mean Nov 18 as all good rivalrys are played in November

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,645
  • Days Won:  255

Most pissing matches on those sites only involve four fans from the other team? ASSuming all four of the previously mentioned fans post on the same thread.

They're over there being extremely vitriolic.  The pissing match threads are almost copies of UF-FSU pissing matches on warchant and gatorbiat.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  4

I'd rather play SoMiss, that was really turning into a rivalry until we left for the BE.  There's history between us...

Same here...however, since it's dirt cheap to go a few miles down the road, I'm bettin' we foot the CUSA bill via UCF.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

ok, i gave up on reading this thread back on page 9, and decided to read it again, i got to page 11 before i have to post something.  right now USF has NO RIVAL, can ucf become one?  who knows, time will tell.  can louisville, pitt or uconn become one, only time will tell.  ucf has been playing football alot longer than usf has, and they just got to thier first bowl game, like us, and we play better quality teams than they do for bowl games.  we have chances to play teams from the acc, the sec and a few other big conferences in bowl games, while they are stuck with the lower tier conferences in the mountain west, the wac and so on, so comparing our bowl games to their is stupid.  this whole arguement on location is stupid, because we will travel just as many fans to uf as we will to ucf if not more.  the reason for this is because its a close game for us, that we can make it a day trip over there for the game.  now the arguement about it being a rival because the players from both teams played each other in high school or played on the same team in high school is also stupid, because the same can be said for every school in florida.  so another argument by a ucfer that is dumb and is proved wrong.  you want an argument you can't prove wrong?  right now usf has no rival because we are too young to have one.  let time decide it for us.  if ucf becomes our rival down the road than fine, so be it.  but stop the whining and the pushing of trying to make a rival, thats not how rivalries are born.  rivalries create themselves, let it happen.  this thread has gone to far with nobody convincing anybody that their argument is right and they should believe one way instead of the other.  can we please drop this?  us trying to argue that it isn't a rival, isn't making it one.  we are arguing its not a rivalry because we have knight fans coming onto our site, (notice you don't have usf fans going over to your site) talking up the "rivalry".  we are just being honest and real and saying what is true, RIGHT NOW WE HAVE NO RIVAL.  enough on this, let it die

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

ok, i gave up on reading this thread back on page 9, and decided to read it again, i got to page 11 before i have to post something.  right now USF has NO RIVAL, can ucf become one?  who knows, time will tell.  can louisville, pitt or uconn become one, only time will tell.  ucf has been playing football alot longer than usf has, and they just got to thier first bowl game, like us, and we play better quality teams than they do for bowl games.  we have chances to play teams from the acc, the sec and a few other big conferences in bowl games, while they are stuck with the lower tier conferences in the mountain west, the wac and so on, so comparing our bowl games to their is stupid.  this whole arguement on location is stupid, because we will travel just as many fans to uf as we will to ucf if not more.  the reason for this is because its a close game for us, that we can make it a day trip over there for the game.  now the arguement about it being a rival because the players from both teams played each other in high school or played on the same team in high school is also stupid, because the same can be said for every school in florida.  so another argument by a ucfer that is dumb and is proved wrong.  you want an argument you can't prove wrong?  right now usf has no rival because we are too young to have one.  let time decide it for us.  if ucf becomes our rival down the road than fine, so be it.  but stop the whining and the pushing of trying to make a rival, thats not how rivalries are born.  rivalries create themselves, let it happen.  this thread has gone to far with nobody convincing anybody that their argument is right and they should believe one way instead of the other.  can we please drop this?  us trying to argue that it isn't a rival, isn't making it one.  we are arguing its not a rivalry because we have knight fans coming onto our site, (notice you don't have usf fans going over to your site) talking up the "rivalry".  we are just being honest and real and saying what is true, RIGHT NOW WE HAVE NO RIVAL.  enough on this, let it die

Tip:

1) Try using paragraphs which can be accomplished by using the "Enter" key.

2)  Try using the "Shift" key to help capitalize words when beginning a sentence.

Just a thought.

Guest BullsFans

Anyone know:

How many tickets will be allotted to USF for this years UCF game at the Citrus Bowl?

How many tickets will be allotted to USF when the Bulls travel to The Swamp?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

knight_light, i don't care, i typed it at 1:40 am last night, its a message board and i don't care if the words are capitalized or if there are paragraphs, don't be a douchebag.  read what i wrote and understand it and stop this whole arguement, as it is being pestered by you and your little flies