• Matt

• rnangel

• bdjbt

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

listen up REZZ... u prolly are just depressed whatever else beacuse you've never played football or any sport... but it's ok you can take your anger out on this!! this is what it is here for darling!!  ;D

by the way..... u don't talk about bronson's family.. that steps over the line.. if they were apart of my family i'd have to find out who you were big boy! or big girl whatever you prefer to bE!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

listen up REZZ... u prolly are just depressed whatever else beacuse you've never played football or any sport... but it's ok you can take your anger out on this!! this is what it is here for darling!!  ;D

by the way..... u don't talk about bronson's family.. that steps over the line.. if they were apart of my family i'd have to find out who you were big boy! or big girl whatever you prefer to bE!!

The quote.gifQuote button is your friend ....

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

haha...where did that come from?  what did i say about his family?  other than, like most people that have read this thread, i think that all these new posters who made their firsts posts on this thread (Much like yourself) were part of his family.

i always said i wished kyle luck if he left USF, which seems likely at this point and that in my opinion he is making a mistake because the USF opportunity is probably going to be the best one he has.

i have played sports thank you and my mental health is perfectly ok, thank you for all of your concern though.

if you really want to find out who i am send me a PM and we can probably arrange that.  i am in the tampa area.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

he should kick for 4 yrs then get drafted and pay his student loans

the kid is good, if he was promised a scolie he should get it, b/c he earned it.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  27

maybe trust in what one says is more important than money or glory in the bcs games. if he can get peace in mind at another college, then more power to him.  i'm not a family member just a fan who supports a player trying to benefit himself by hard work. good luck kyle and god be w/you.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Just adding my 2 cents to this 9 page thread.  Looks important.  

Carry on.  

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  4

Thanks Zonald...it's people like you who make this board what it is. We're all so terribly, terribly proud of your effort at throwing yourself on the grenade of common sense to save the platoon. Thanks to your valiant effort, it will now take even more time to scroll through this screed.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,359
  • Days Won:  490

Make all the jokes you want, but there is no denying the value of a good kicker...

kicker.gif

This will go 10 pages...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Uh...I really don't have anything to add.  I just wanted to be where all the cool kids hung out.