Bronson Likely Will Kick USF To The Curb

ChiTownBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

by the way, the press came to us thru usf rumors, kyle has been out of town for 4 days..he is not the instigater here..the usf rumors and tampa tribune  are...see you have it all wrong again..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brad

• Matt

• rnangel

• bdjbt

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,353
  • Days Won:  490

robinson high school PK

But wait a second...is Alvarado primarily a punter or kicker?  If he is signed to join Benzer as a placekicker then I understand some of the angst.

But the fact is Baker is departing and must be replaced.  Now I know Kyle would have punted in Charlotte had he been needed, but is this guy from Robinson a legit DI-A punter?  Is that the reason for his signing?  To punt?  

This is a great thread...I would only like to see one of the Gramaticas or Alex.Herron or USFootball chime in a bit.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

by the way, the press came to us thru usf rumors, kyle has been out of town for 4 days..he is not the instigater here..the usf rumors and tampa tribune  are...see you have it all wrong again..

ok so i have the rumors wrong but you are the one who has your son's future wrong over one more year of a scholarship or not.

i really dont wish kyle any badluck....but i am very confident that if he leaves USF he will never re-join another BCS team.  he might have to walk on again as a sophmore and if he wins the job again then you have a valid agruement.  right now you dont.  all you have is 1 season...3 games...before he took the job.  scholarships in a BCS conference are worth their weight in gold.  we will bring in plenty of good recruits and take care of business with or without kyle.

I  will let you know Monday if I am right!!!!!!!!!

you are wrong again, kyle took over after 11/2 games..after the starting kicker missed 3 field goals and an extra point into the linemans back...Florida A$M

haha...this is what you are failing to realize......

i really dont care what he has done.  i am more worried of probably 8 more positions before i even get to the kicker.

i know you have personal implications and i acknowledge your passion but what you fail to realize is the average USF fans' worries.  

please understand that you are only doing your son a disjustice by raising this big of a stink over him leaving.  

im almost to the point where i hope he does leave.  he is a freshman kicker...walk-on or scholarship.  there are plenty of people on this board that wouldnt care if carlton hill walked and he was the biggest recruit in USF history and here you are making this big of a deal over a kicker who didnt even get an offer.

can we really make this thread any longer...this is my last replay to this.

good luck bronson...i hope you see us in the sugar bowl in 3 years when you could of still been our kicker.

HAHAHA   i Am not the one who keeps writing in for him to stay.. read the other entries and if you are not so interested, why keep writing with false information???I didnt start the stink...i only tried to tell the truth but of course none of it was heard..there are alot of people who care..maybe you dont know what the average bull fan cares about..all i know is that they care about the WALKON KICKER....SWEET DREAMS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Content Count:  19,805
  • Days Won:  213

two things:

1) If they can give Kyle a scholie-- that would be nice. He earned one imo and NO, I don't know him or anyone in his family.

2) The alumni can't "get together and create another scholie" for athletes. We have a limit-- 85-- that's it. We are giving that many out every year, sometimes splitting them into partials. Your heart is in the right place but it is not within the NCAA rules.

Oh well-- good luck to Kyle regardless of what transpires. As for those who are dismissing the whole impact of getting the scholarship, you do realize it covers more than just some classes and books right? Housing and food allowance -- there is a more cash involved from what I understand.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

If Kyle does stay, and I hope he does, I also hope that tdbangel and other friends and relatives of players keep posting.  This has been a lively thread to read because of the family input.  Like Mike said, good luck wherever you end up.