The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls vs #8 Miami Hurricanes

MikeG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,833
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

Wait....I thought you were going to the Big 10 or the ACC? I thought you all were bigtime? You all sure talk like it on here and on Twitter. You all act like the next big thing, you can't even win your conference. Keep saying the AAC sucks, and you can't even win your division! It's ridiculous at this point. 

And your team has never won the ACC. What's your point? Go celebrate with your own fans 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,819
  • Days Won:  30

5 minutes ago, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

There's been people all week on there "something B1G is going to happen at usf!" Or "AAC sucks, we don't want to play against teams like Rice and UAB or FAU!" 

You all need to be humbled. Like I said, I've never seen a collective fan base talk so much crap that has accomplished so little. 

Well to be honest since 2002 USF has accomplished just as much as Miami. Nothing at the end of the season. I meanhis first post was 25 minutes ago so he probably isnt even a hurricanes fan until they won.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Days Won:  8

17 minutes ago, TheUpperHand said:

I’d estimate that Golesh is two more blowout losses away from earning an extension from Michael Kelly.

This really did make me laugh out loud:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,912
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, NCBull said:

He’s done!  That’s it!  Back to Orlando!!  **** this DC!!!!  Never mind the elite opponents, he knows we’re outclassed, but Todd sucks, period!!  

**** off with this take

Put the drink down man. I wasn't expecting us to shut them out, and Ward is the best QB out there, but didn't we give up a million to FAU last year? I don't expect us to be able to have a goal line stand from the 1, and I am ok with missed tackles here and there because we're completely out classed here, but the fact is, we have had a lot of guys out of position in every game. USM threw for a ton of yards against us for the same reason. I get the talent difference and there is only so much you can do, but there are bigger issues than just the talent gap. 

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Well to be honest since 2002 USF has accomplished just as much as Miami. Nothing at the end of the season.

Miami can't even win the ACC.

Just now, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

It's more like we kicked your team's ass up and down that field. 

Miami is top 10 right NOW. Miami has national championships, conference titles, a great history. You guys are still obsessed with a guy who hasn't been head coach on your team in like 15 years lol. Even then, he won NOTHING. Absolutely nothing lol. 

Miami could sit out an entire season and be more relevant than you all have ever been. 

Cool. Miami has also been around a hell of a lot longer than USF. Again. You guys havent won a thing since 2003 and you've never won the ACC

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,769
  • Days Won:  53

21 minutes ago, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

I agree. You all suck really bad. 

UCF troll

Just now, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

Miami shows up for their games, and knows how to play 4 quarters of football. Unlike your crap team lol

Cool. Go celebrate as with all those championships from 21 years ago

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,487
  • Days Won:  14

Meh ignore the trolls. Like arguing with a mad 5 year old little boy. Ignore em. 

As for our own team, I'm mad sure but all this says is we aren't a top 8 team yet. Ward and some of that offense as obnoxious as they are (talk about needing to be humbled) will be playing on Sundays (try that floppy hand **** in the NFL).

The season starts next Saturday against a Tulane team that we finally match up well with. 

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,769
  • Days Won:  53

1 minute ago, Miamiwhoopsusf said:

Miami shows up for their games, and knows how to play 4 quarters of football. Unlike your crap team lol

UCF troll