11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,697
  • Days Won:  52

Okay field report on holding square to do a super leap. I accidentally did this instead of sliding with the QB and he did a turbo air leap into 4 defensive players and promptly fumbled for a scoop and score.  Be careful with this power!

Closing out the "how do I dive in the air" series, I figured out holding L2 While mashing the square button and holding it (I'm usually sprinting) will make you do flips into the endzone and wild celebratory stuff.  This is great for stunting on your haters.  Or capping off that TD to put the game out of reach for the championship.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

Bobby Dodd - Wikipedia

Bobby Dodd is carried off the field after practice by his players who are celebrating the death of the flexbone offense. In the 3 weeks that Dodd, his staff & players had off, the invisible hand that is EA Sports nerfed/glitched the pitch system in game. 

"It's inconsistent now, it's not reliable. Before you had to pitch earlier, now, no matter how early you pick up the read key, the pitch either won't leave my quarterbacks hands or it'll just go backwards, which should be a fumble, but then the game declares it a 'incomplete pass'," Dodd said while inside the virtual practice facility. "So I just said 'F&#k it, and we're going with a pro-set now."

That was news to the pixelated ears of Dodd's charges. Haynes King said he fully expects the wear and tear on him to be limited moving forward. "Oh yeah, not gonna need as much time in the cold tub," King said with a smile. 

Other players such as running backs Trey Cooley and Jamal Haynes were also excited. "I'm looking forward to more of a rotation of snaps," Cooley said. Haynes seconded that thought with a smile and nod. 

Dodd was asked if he expected any potential issues with a new playbook and offense after 3 weeks off - he didn't seem too worried. 

"S^&t! I don't even know who we play if I'm being honest. I just know we're ranked in the top twenty and my boys are ready to kick some a$$."  

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

Bobby Dodd - Wikipedia

Bobby Dodd is carried off the field after practice by his players who are celebrating the death of the flexbone offense. In the 3 weeks that Dodd, his staff & players had off, the invisible hand that is EA Sports nerfed/glitched the pitch system in game. 

"It's inconsistent now, it's not reliable. Before you had to pitch earlier, now, no matter how early you pick up the read key, the pitch either won't leave my quarterbacks hands or it'll just go backwards, which should be a fumble, but then the game declares it a 'incomplete pass'," Dodd said while inside the virtual practice facility. "So I just said 'F&#k it, and we're going with a pro-set now."

That was news to the pixelated ears of Dodd's charges. Haynes King said he fully expects the wear and tear on him to be limited moving forward. "Oh yeah, not gonna need as much time in the cold tub," King said with a smile. 

Other players such as running backs Trey Cooley and Jamal Haynes were also excited. "I'm looking forward to more of a rotation of snaps," Cooley said. Haynes seconded that thought with a smile and nod. 

Dodd was asked if he expected any potential issues with a new playbook and offense after 3 weeks off - he didn't seem too worried. 

"S^&t! I don't even know who we play if I'm being honest. I just know we're ranked in the top twenty and my boys are ready to kick some a$$."  

Why does the pitch sometimes not pitch?  This annoys me and I always make sure I have Option King.

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Why does the pitch sometimes not pitch?  This annoys me and I always make sure I have Option King.

It just seems glitched at times. I was running option with zero issues before, but now it is very hit or miss and the issue is the user has little control over if it's going to operate properly - no change in mechanics at all. Just not consistent enough to trust that you can do it. I've been testing out new playbooks b/c of it. Doesn't seem to be an issue for the AI though. 

10 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

Doesn't seem to be an issue for the AI though. 

Of course none of these issues ever impact the AI, they always have perfect blocking, pitches, rarely miss kicks, etc.  Always great.

Are recruiting visits dead in the meta?

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

Are recruiting visits dead in the meta?

I hope not, I just set up visits with a QB, RB and RT for my next game against Notre Dame. 

58 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

I hope not, I just set up visits with a QB, RB and RT for my next game against Notre Dame. 

It seems like hair splitting, but it's an interesting theory.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,743
  • Days Won:  30

The U brought all the swagger to Louisville and beat the brakes off them exposing their dbs all games. 80 23. Ward torched the cardinals secondary for 631 yards and 9 passing touchdowns. Ward also added Two scores on the ground totaling 11 tds. Martinez ran for 139 yards. Restrepo burnt his corner all game with deep routes and crosses for 344 yards receiving and 3 tds. George had 146 yards in the air and two touchdowns. 

Tbp acc dynasty 2024 league xbox.

Edited by Outlaw