11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,807
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

Running is definitely toned down a bit, before the patch I was going 350-400+ every game on the ground. Now I'm more like 200+

Are you sprinting before you cross the line of scrimmage? If you are you should wait to hit sprint until you're through. You'll have more control and blocks will keep longer 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,784
  • Days Won:  3

I am still getting around 200 yards, game update definitely forced me to pass more with mixed success

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

Usf is rolling . The defense and offense are firing all cylinders. Usf just smoked utsa 56-0 in their own stadium. Brown was 12/16 with 282 yards , found touchdowns ,and no picks.  Joiner had 111 yards on 9, carries. Keith had 87 yards on 22 carries. Powell had 74 yards on 14 carries brown had 58 yards and two touchdowns on 8 carries. Carter played the whole fourth and had 14 yards and 2 rushing tds. Carter and joined exploded in the 4th sealing the deal saying our backs our whooping your starters. Usf channeled their inner Syracuse moment again completely shutting down utsa and got one turnover from a fumble on the qb. Usf is 9 0 sitting atop the aac and ranked 11 at the start of the week. NORTH Texas plays army. @ClassOf2005Bull @Peatearpan Rice goes on the road versus Tulsa. @BULLSHTR

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,828
  • Days Won:  6

In year 4 of my latest dynasty with USF, this time I started as HC vs OC, and after 9 weeks the Bulls have the top recruiting class(11 5 stars and 2 4 stars) so far. 

Also, in this iteration I changed up the conference. USF is currently playing in the PAC 12 with the top 5 AAC and MWC teams, along with the service academies, joining WSU and Oregon State. 

9 hours ago, 206BULL said:

In year 4 of my latest dynasty with USF, this time I started as HC vs OC, and after 9 weeks the Bulls have the top recruiting class(11 5 stars and 2 4 stars) so far. 

Also, in this iteration I changed up the conference. USF is currently playing in the PAC 12 with the top 5 AAC and MWC teams, along with the service academies, joining WSU and Oregon State. 

Top 5 of the MWC and AAC, how does the conference look? Still G5 or is it a P5? 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

Are you sprinting before you cross the line of scrimmage? If you are you should wait to hit sprint until you're through. You'll have more control and blocks will keep longer 

Never. I actually provided this same advice to someone else in this thread a few pages back. I never hit sprint unless I'm in the open field with clear space ahead of me. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

52 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

Never. I actually provided this same advice to someone else in this thread a few pages back. I never hit sprint unless I'm in the open field with clear space ahead of me. 

I think it had to due to the change in pursuit.

They said they increased the impact of players with higher pursuit in ears patch notes.

5 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Top 5 of the MWC and AAC, how does the conference look? Still G5 or is it a P5? 

So I took the top 5 rated teams at the end of year two from the AAC and MWC, some teams may have made it in that wouldn't in a real-life scenario but every team brought in was rated 81 and higher(aside from the Service Academies. Our Conference Prestige is a B so I doubt we'd be considered P5.

Oregon State

WSU

USF

UAB

Memphis

FAU

Tulsa

BSU

SDSU

Fresno

USU

UNLV

Navy

Army

Air Force

Edited by 206BULL

13 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

So I took the top 5 rated teams at the end of year two from the AAC and MWC, some teams may have made it in that wouldn't in a real-life scenario but every team brought in was rated 81 and higher(aside from the Service Academies. Our Conference Prestige is a B so I doubt we'd be considered P5.

Oregon State

WSU

USF

UAB

Memphis

FAU

Tulsa

BSU

SDSU

Fresno

USU

UNLV

Navy

Army

Air Force

Only thing that seems off is USU in instead of C State.

Also, FAEwwwwww.

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

Only thing that seems off is USU in instead of C State.

Also, FAEwwwwww.

Yea, CSU was rated at a 78. I was surprised USU was rated at 81. Originally I was planning on CSU.