11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  53

24 minutes ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

That was yesterdays title update. They're already having to patch stuff they broke from it 

Hah the scores and playclock go away now which is hilarious.  Also my kick arrow is tweaking whenever it first goes to the screen.   Good stuff.  I hope they get it all working before next year's broken release.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,807
  • Days Won:  0

46 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Hah the scores and playclock go away now which is hilarious.  Also my kick arrow is tweaking whenever it first goes to the screen.   Good stuff.  I hope they get it all working before next year's broken release.

I think I saw people on reddit say you can pause the game and it will appear again 

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

I think I saw people on reddit say you can pause the game and it will appear again 

Also when it gives you those in game records like Byrum Brown threw for 4000 yards this season it shows a jersey without a head now and doesn't tell you the person's name.  So jank.

46 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Also when it gives you those in game records like Byrum Brown threw for 4000 yards this season it shows a jersey without a head now and doesn't tell you the person's name.  So jank.

This game reminds me of Madden 25 when the Xbox 360/PS3 released. The game looked really good but it was super shallow and broken.  It's gonna take another two years before this game gets everything ironed out I think 

On Reddit they are talking about how the O line play feels broken now.  I think this is what I am detecting on my runs.  The enemy DL is like nuclear tweakers hopped up on speed.  It's not as fun to watch the blocks develop and navigate through them because they just magically fail when you go near them.

I am calling the patch an F-.  Bad software testing, bad boy.

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

On Reddit they are talking about how the O line play feels broken now.  I think this is what I am detecting on my runs.  The enemy DL is like nuclear tweakers hopped up on speed.  It's not as fun to watch the blocks develop and navigate through them because they just magically fail when you go near them.

I am calling the patch an F-.  Bad software testing, bad boy.

In my limited games tonight I definitely had times where two linemen would just stand and stare while the d line men just ran right by even if they were initially engaged.

At least the pursuit angles are fixed now and you can tackle people from behind. Small steps 

Edited by NinjaPenguin777

8 hours ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

At least the pursuit angles are fixed now and you can tackle people from behind. Small steps 

Right but I feel like the O line play is stupid now.  Now I'm just passing whereas I liked running between tackles before.  Now if you run, 4 cocaine fueled LBS and DTs tweak out and murder you out of nowhere.  

I paused the game once and it showed the score was 15-1.  Hilarious testing going on over there.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

USF hosted the U with both teams being ranked.  I had two 4*star linebacks scheduled to visit and I was their number one recruit. Someone how Fsu and Miami took them both before the game started. Golesh was pissed and the bulls started off hot dominating the first half 20-3. The second half the ai coach made some serious adjustments on defense and just shut down everything in the passing game and kept the running game in check. Golesh ditched his go go offense and called Charlie Strong when it was 20 10 and started eating every second before running up the middle eating up the clock.  Usf was able to hold onto a 20- 17 win. When asked by reporters why did you slow down the offense to control the clock? Golesh replied " The other coach  knows why. MY bulls  fought until  the end doing what it takes to win and sometimes you have to adjust  your gameplan based on your opponent. Bulls move to 5 -0 and hope to land some recruits that visited. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

USf landed their first four star recruit and beat down Army 56-6 @Peatearpan. They struck first on the scoreboard and never stopped. USF was able to shut down the option and get after the QB. USF then kept the undefeated streak alive and beat 8-2 ECU 34-14. USF moves to 8-0 and is hoping to get in the conference championship team versus the undefeated in conference play North Texas @ClassOf2005Bull or one conference loss Rice @BULLSHTR.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,786
  • Days Won:  3

28 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

USf landed their first four star recruit and beat down Army 56-6 @Peatearpan. They struck first on the scoreboard and never stopped. USF was able to shut down the option and get after the QB. USF then kept the undefeated streak alive and beat 8-2 ECU 34-14. USF moves to 8-0 and is hoping to get in the conference championship team versus the undefeated in conference play North Texas @ClassOf2005Bull or one conference loss Rice @BULLSHTR.

That game was tough. Good game @Outlaw. I will get you once Brown and Keith graduate or transfer out.