11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,807
  • Days Won:  0

WWW.EA.COM

Learn more about the updates coming in this Title Update.

Patch notes if they weren't already posted. They fixed a lot 

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  53

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

They fixed a lot 

They also broke some things like not being able to see incoming freshmen in the change positions screen.  So now you have to manually change them the week later which I didn't know you could do.  Since you can't see the freshmen you don't know how to balance your ROLB, LOLB, LE, RE, etc.

Either I am playing Super Duke or running just got harder.  The offensive and defensive lines seem super amped and flying to my runner.  Though I am Overall 91 and they are Overall 82.  It's a road conference game so I don't know yet.  I also noticed that my DEs now get pulled in by a gravity vortex to the offensive line even if the OL is not touching them.  This is BS and nullifying my speed rush.

Apparently the reasons why our extra uniforms and things are not in yet is because our school didn't send anything in for the patch deadline.  A bunch of new unis were added for other schools.  Not sure how they send Rocky or more band tracks. 

Edited by Rocky Style

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

They also broke some things like not being able to see incoming freshmen in the change positions screen.  So now you have to manually change them the week later which I didn't know you could do.  Since you can't see the freshmen you don't know how to balance your ROLB, LOLB, LE, RE, etc.

Either I am playing Super Duke or running just got harder.  The offensive and defensive lines seem super amped and flying to my runner.  Though I am Overall 91 and they are Overall 82.  It's a road conference game so I don't know yet.  I also noticed that my DEs now get pulled in by a gravity vortex to the offensive line even if the OL is not touching them.  This is BS and nullifying my speed rush.

Apparently the reasons why our extra uniforms and things are not in yet is because our school didn't send anything in for the patch deadline.  A bunch of new unis were added for other schools.  Not sure how they send Rocky or more band tracks. 

Pass rush is much harder and passing is harder now. The guards seem to be more effective at making holes and pulling people for cpu but not me. @John Lewis Have you heard this about uniforms? Apprently the reasons why our extra uniforms and things are not in yet is because our school didn't send anything in for the patch deadline. I did not notice usf band song at all, but my game was on road lol. I did hear FSU chant this time at Doak when I upset them.

Edited by Outlaw

8 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

patch deadline

I just read that on Reddit which is mostly filled with very special folks so who knows.  

Whew I survived that Duke game but I'm wondering if it is a road conference thing.  I had a 2-4 Syracuse basically be the second coming of the Bucs super bowl defense also before...

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I just read that on Reddit which is mostly filled with very special folks so who knows.  

Whew I survived that Duke game but I'm wondering if it is a road conference thing.  I had a 2-4 Syracuse basically be the second coming of the Bucs super bowl defense also before...

I read it operation sports forum why I asked.

I'm hoping my completely rested OL all with stars under them just had a bad game and they didn't make running less fun.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,807

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I read it operation sports forum why I asked.

I think people just keep saying that based on EAs marketing pre release that said they sent out forms to schools. I still don't totally buy this argument. For uniforms maybe the schools didn't know what they were doing and didn't send everything in. But they only put 50 mascots in the game. No one can honestly tell me that up to 85 teams didn't send their mascots into EA. That's what makes me very skeptical about anything EA didn't include.

It's very clear EA picked the schools they seemed important. Watch the pre release marketing. There is a reason they only showed a handful of schools like Michigan, Texas, Colorado, Penn State, Bama, Ohio State, Georgia. They put their effort into those schools. The rest of the schools got the basic stuff if they were lucky. 

Also heads up for dynasty players. Huge bug. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBseries/s/RYpDiHvatS

Edited by NinjaPenguin777
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,828
  • Days Won:  6

So. I started a new dynasty.  Originally started as USF OC and let me tell ya, boys we were great for 4 years. Turned down many prestigious jobs including Bama and USC while waiting for the HC to leave off the success we built. Never happened.  I spent the next 8 or 9 seasons building a juggernaut at Louisville hoping USF opened up. Beat the Bulls in the playoffs and a couple times in the regular season. But after a while I maxed out my coaching punts at level 50 and dude was still the HC at USF a dozen some odd year later. 

So, I’d capped out on upgrading as a coach at level 50, and decided to start again as a HC at USF since apparently “Richard Sykes” was never leaving  swapped at Southern Piss for FSU  won at Bama, FSU and against UM and still wasn’t ranked going into week 5.  Felt like I was truly back at USF.

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  221

I just downloaded the patch, didn't actually play anything last night. Did they really nerf the run game for the user? I'll be really disappointed if they did.

8 hours ago, NinjaPenguin777 said:

I think people just keep saying that based on EAs marketing pre release that said they sent out forms to schools. I still don't totally buy this argument. For uniforms maybe the schools didn't know what they were doing and didn't send everything in. But they only put 50 mascots in the game. No one can honestly tell me that up to 85 teams didn't send their mascots into EA. That's what makes me very skeptical about anything EA didn't include.

It's very clear EA picked the schools they seemed important. Watch the pre release marketing. There is a reason they only showed a handful of schools like Michigan, Texas, Colorado, Penn State, Bama, Ohio State, Georgia. They put their effort into those schools. The rest of the schools got the basic stuff if they were lucky. 

Also heads up for dynasty players. Huge bug. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBseries/s/RYpDiHvatS

That is exactly my thoughts, and I wanted to ask John Lewis what he knew since he works for usf athletics.