11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,746
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

So did they fix this?  I have one right now which already missed their visit window but I might be able to get them in Week 7.  I try to blitz and get the best ones in before everyone else.  Once you get past Week 6-7, you run the risk of having away conference games and other schools booking them and blocking you.  Once they go somewhere else, you are toast.

Hopefully they sent them more band music like the first down song or kicking XPs.  They literally have one track for the band which is the fight song only.  Also, how about a Rocky?  🤣

Also, they recorded some shade against the ACC.  I scheduled a Rutgers game at home since they were ranked and the booth went on about how interesting it was that the ACC would hang with the Big Ten in this game because the SEC and Big Ten have really emerged as power conferences.  I moved up in conferences and still got the shade.  

The power conferences brokers definitely influenced  ea sports bias with some cash suggestions.

No idea if anything works yet at work until around 5. Downloaded patch this morning and took a while. So i didn't get to look at it before work to test anything.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

I'm gonna try and jump on tonight after work, but all that rain from Debby seeped into my house and under a small portion of carpet in my master bedroom, so I'll be setting up a commercial fan to dry it out this evening and my wife is already looking at new flooring. I secretly believe she's happy it happened. If, by chance, anyone has any recommendations on stucco repair or re-sealing the side of my house, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

I'm gonna try and jump on tonight after work, but all that rain from Debby seeped into my house and under a small portion of carpet in my master bedroom, so I'll be setting up a commercial fan to dry it out this evening and my wife is already looking at new flooring. I secretly believe she's happy it happened. If, by chance, anyone has any recommendations on stucco repair or re-sealing the side of my house, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Is the moisture coming from the outside walls or from the floor up? 

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Is the moisture coming from the outside walls or from the floor up? 

So it is coming from outside. I thought it was coming from the floor at first and thought it might be a slab leak or a plumbing leak, but I had a leak detection company come out yesterday and they said I definitely don't have a leak. He said with the amount of rain we had, water/moisture can seep through the stucco if there are cracks - according to him I was the fifth call they had where people thought they had a slab leak. 

All that said, after he left, I looked around my house and there are plenty of areas that have the stucco missing and are exposed. Small areas, but big enough to where I can see where water could/would get in if it rained enough. One of the spots was right by the window of my master bedroom - and it was the biggest opening. So I'm fairly certain I need to do the stucco repair or dig a trench and re-seal, but I don't want to f#ck it up, so I'd rather a contractor do it. 

Also, there isn't more water accumulating, it is drying, just very slowly. I figure a commercial fan I'm borrowing will help speed the process up. 

Edited by ClassOf2005Bull
add'l details

• Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  10

The USF board since this game came out

eric cartman warcraft GIF by South Park

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

So it is coming from outside. I thought it was coming from the floor at first and thought it might be a slab leak or a plumbing leak, but I had a leak detection company come out yesterday and they said I definitely don't have a leak. He said with the amount of rain we had, water/moisture can seep through the stucco if there are cracks - according to him I was the fifth call they had where people thought they had a slab leak. 

All that said, after he left, I looked around my house and there are plenty of areas that have the stucco missing and are exposed. Small areas, but big enough to where I can see where water could/would get in if it rained enough. One of the spots was right by the window of my master bedroom - and it was the biggest opening. So I'm fairly certain I need to do the stucco repair or dig a trench and re-seal, but I don't want to f#ck it up, so I'd rather a contractor do it. 

Also, there isn't more water accumulating, it is drying, just very slowly. I figure a commercial fan I'm borrowing will help speed the process up. 

Get some dap sealer, water bucket , and a rag. Pretty easy to do just time consuming. It doesn't have to dap for sealer just a proven name brand. Whatever sealer you get make you it says outside and concrete.  It is good news it isn't coming from.ground or roof.

https://youtu.be/QuKxtQ4Sfd8?feature=shared

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Get some dap sealer, water bucket , and a rag. Pretty easy to do just time consuming. It doesn't have to dap for sealer just a proven name brand. Whatever sealer you get make you it says outside and concrete.  It is good news it isn't coming from.ground or roof.

https://youtu.be/QuKxtQ4Sfd8?feature=shared

I definitely knew it wasn't coming from the roof, I just replaced that in April lol...I'd have been pissed if it was the roof, especially since I put the secondary water resistance on with the new roof.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  53

39 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

The USF board since this game came out

eric cartman warcraft GIF by South Park

What's funny is Golesh said that's all recruits are doing too.  🤣

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  53

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

The power conferences brokers definitely influenced  ea sports bias with some cash suggestions.

No idea if anything works yet at work until around 5. Downloaded patch this morning and took a while. So i didn't get to look at it before work to test anything.

I think the top 5 visit glitch is fixed.  I had a WR that I couldn't get to visit and now the option is there.  When you sign in it patches your save file.  It may be too late for this WR because now FSU has caught up since I couldn't schedule a visit.  

Edited by Rocky Style
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,787
  • Days Won:  3

Apparently, the FCS teams were (secretly?) using Pro rosters and if you want that fix to go through then you have to restart the season.

I was wondering why, when I tried Heisman, the FCS teams were housing me like 63-17. This game made me feel insane for these first few weeks.

• Haha 1