11 Years in the Making - College football 25

slick1ru2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,284
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Just what little I've paid attention to these threads there's no way. Recruiting ....... seriously??

I would recommend you start with an easier game. I would recommend Just Dance which allows you to learn the dances to your favorite kpop songs

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

After adding liberty and app state to the aac the bulls had to cancel their opener versus BCC and were set to open on the road versus Byu. The Bulls got revenge from the last meeting 56 38. Gerry Bohannon had a decent game for the Cougars, but like his days at usf he just wasn't good enough to get a fbs win. Brown outshined him with his arm and legs. BROWN had 6 tds total with 3 in the air and 3 on the ground. After the game Gerry Bohannon said he knew Brown was going to be special from his time at Usf. The defense was able to get two sacks,but the passing defense still has room to improve giving up 3 tds. The run game was completely shut down keeping byu at 2.2 yards per carry. What an opener and they will be tested on the road next week on Bama . Golesh has set the tone for the game telling the world Bama has to play usf!We are waiting  Bullsht to upset Houston with Rice to give the b12 another loss to the Aac.

Trips also is there a way to add college football 25 to the title.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,953
  • Days Won:  436

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

I would recommend you start with an easier game. I would recommend Just Dance which allows you to learn the dances to your favorite kpop songs

image.png.eb7d33ddca1f1bb27726a49f833d6a3f.png

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

It's all math and guessing where to allocate hours.

See?  Satan can F anything up with math!  I go to play football and get greeted with MATH!  This can't be right.  They should put a warning on the box or something.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,786
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

CPU went into "God" mode in the 4th quarter in my game against Liberty, but North Texas pulled it out with a win 49-31 road win. I see that whoever is controlling Army in our TBP OD won their game as well. 

CPU always goes God mode. Especially in All-American/Heisman difficulty 

The experts and betting experts doubted the Bulls and thought Golesh and Brown were  crazy ,  but they upset Bama 35-14. Brown and Keith exposed the defense hitting runs and options all day controlling the clock.  Brown finished with 5 tds, and, 80 yards passing with 80% completion  rate,one interceptions stripped  from atkins , and one passing td. Brown had 147 yards on the ground with four tds and Keith has 163s on the ground  gashing the Bama defense with  the weakness found between the center and guards up the build. Dj Gordon got a clutch turnover when it was 7-7 that put usf in the red zone. Golesh wasn't lying when he said Bama has to play USF! Now let's make it happen in real life. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

See?  Satan can F anything up with math!  I go to play football and get greeted with MATH!  This can't be right.  They should put a warning on the box or something.

Cant wait until we can have you with us in dynasties!

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

image.png.eb7d33ddca1f1bb27726a49f833d6a3f.png

So is it the kpop dance moves or just the dances moved that gets one banned?

• Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

CPU always goes God mode. Especially in All-American/Heisman difficulty 

It's SOP for EA Sports, but I've been playing since Bill Walsh CFB on the Sega Genesis and I can't remember a crazier quarter. I was up to start the 4th 21-10. Final score was 49-31. 49 combined points in the quarter. It was insane. I definitely think the rubber-banding AI is stronger in Dynasty mode than the Play Now mode b/c I haven't experienced that much "Robo QB" ever. Just glad I had a two-score lead when it started. 

• Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

The experts and betting experts doubted the Bulls and thought Golesh and Brown were  crazy ,  but they upset Bama 35-14. Brown and Keith exposed the defense hitting runs and options all day controlling the clock.  Brown finished with 5 tds, and, 80 yards passing with 80% completion  rate,one interceptions stripped  from atkins , and one passing td. Brown had 147 yards on the ground with four tds and Keith has 163s on the ground  gashing the Bama defense with  the weakness found between the center and guards up the build. Dj Gordon got a clutch turnover when it was 7-7 that put usf in the red zone. Golesh wasn't lying when he said Bama has to play USF! Now let's make it happen in real life. 

Big win for the Bulls in Tuscaloosa! Weather permitting, I'll try and get my week 2 game in tonight. After that 7 rushing TD performance by my offense and nearly 400 yards on the ground, I'm chomping at the bit to get back on the sticks ASAP. 

@Outlaw are you using the USF base playbook or are you using a diff book? Nice to see the run game getting some love early in this dynasty.

9 minutes ago, ClassOf2005Bull said:

Big win for the Bulls in Tuscaloosa! Weather permitting, I'll try and get my week 2 game in tonight. After that 7 rushing TD performance by my offense and nearly 400 yards on the ground, I'm chomping at the bit to get back on the sticks ASAP. 

@Outlaw are you using the USF base playbook or are you using a diff book? Nice to see the run game getting some love early in this dynasty.

USF playbook. There are lots of good option plays and running plays in there. Golesh does like to run the ball and throw deep. Bama seemed to have a weakness running between the defensive tackles and using option plays with Brown. I just blitzed every play and made Milroe beat me with his arm. Got him to fumble twice hitting him on designed runs. I also found if you use PA when they stack the line you can get some crossing routes over the middle. The only problem is their DBS are pretty good at hitting at hitting the usf receivers forcing them to drop the ball and Devonte Smith(I thought he was in nfl) stripped Atkin's hands for an INT on a 50/50 ball in the endzone for their only turnover.  Your turn to take on Bama this week for the only game of our users. Let me know when you are finished. I am not sure if that helps UNT, but that was my scouting report playing them.  Next week we got the first TBP Dynasty Player versus player matchup with with  Rice at Army @Peatearpan@BULLSHTR.  You guys will have to coodinate how you guys are going to work out a time to play each other.

Edited by Outlaw