Last weekend in the AAC

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

42 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

At least, right now the weather forecast does not look so bad (haven't checked the humidity).  I remember the first UConn away game I attended played at their old sub-high-school-quality stadium in Storrs.  It was cold and very blustery.  Actually watched a Gramatica attempted field goal into the wind reach its zenith and back up.

I’m hoping the weather is cold. Got to be cold enough for CAG to put on his coaching ball cap I hope!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,659
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m hoping the weather is cold. Got to be cold enough for CAG to put on his coaching ball cap I hope!

60 with 80% chance of rain. That seems about how i picture Connecticut in the fall. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

Just now, Sk00b said:

60 with 80% chance of rain. That seems about how i picture Connecticut in the fall. 

That should be good enough weather for CAG to go back with putting that coaching ball cap on and start coaching again…

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,743
  • Days Won:  30

The only defense in the aac to let up more points than usf is uab.  Temple is pretty close with 4 points less against overall. Charlotte  has less up 101 less points, but has scored 85 less points.  We need to tighten up on defense and tweak the offense to sustain drives .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  3,671
  • Days Won:  19

Rice dismantled Tulsa last night.  Don't know if that bodes well for the Bulls or if teams have now just figured us out.

Also flipped over to watch Jordan McCloud lead JMU to another win, this time over Marshall.   More power to him, but it seems I can't turn on a game without seeing some ex-Bull player or coach having success elsewhere.

• Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Days Won:  14

Rice is actually a good cast study in a turnaround season. Erratic and inconsistent. 

They beat Houston. Then they flop against a UConn team that's also scrappy and trying for a rebuild. Then you go an wallop Tulsa. 

But they're in the right direction. 

Like us. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Rice dismantled Tulsa last night.  Don't know if that bodes well for the Bulls or if teams have now just figured us out.

Also flipped over to watch Jordan McCloud lead JMU to another win, this time over Marshall.   More power to him, but it seems I can't turn on a game without seeing some ex-Bull player or coach having success elsewhere.

If JT Daniels doesn't go down in that game, Bulls lose.  It was sort of back and forth scoring up until that point.  He was carving up our defense.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,697
  • Days Won:  52

9 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

If JT Daniels doesn't go down in that game, Bulls lose.  It was sort of back and forth scoring up until that point.  He was carving up our defense.

But didn't we make him go down?  He didn't just randomly poof out.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,272
  • Days Won:  10

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

But didn't we make him go down?  He didn't just randomly poof out.

Yes, i hope he is doing ok now, but our defense that day was aggressive and even though he put up a lot yards on us the defense got  a lot of hits on him as well to the point that he had to leave the field injured.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,697
  • Days Won:  52

Just now, belgianbull said:

Yes, i hope he is doing ok now, but our defense that day was aggressive and even though he put up a lot yards on us the defense got  a lot of hits on him as well to the point that he had to leave the field injured.

Yeah I mean we did technically influence that outcome via the defense.  I feel like if we are swarming QBs and pressuring them we are a way different team.  Whatever we have now ain't it.

• Upvote 1