Fowler Ave NIL has been great lately

hm101

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Days Won:  14

I really can't figure out the reason for some of the low attendance. Maybe USF needs to promote these more, since Fowler Ave reach is much smaller? I mean how many people are subscribed to FAC on email/x etc... I don't know. Look at Bulls block, that was packed from what I hear

I made a zoom event recently with Atkins, Vaughn, and another I can't recall but certainly a known name, Joiner I think. 2 people logged in. 

What? You can HANG OUT WITH SEAN ATKINS for free on zoom. 

Could be folks are busy in a big city like Tampa. Could be that folks are not fully engaged til the season. Could be that the folks that really give big bucks do it for the love of the program and are too busy.

If folks don't engage I'm worried they're going to stop giving us a chance to engage. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,424
  • Content Count:  98,314
  • Days Won:  490

Yeah, I think the whole idea of palling around with players was way overestimated.  I bet the teams that generate the most NIL are the schools with people that were generating the most money, legally or illegally, before NIL.  I personally don’t want more USF goodie boxes and I really don’t care to hang out with a player.  That may be a minority opinion.  I would drop $150-$300 or whatever for a helmet, etc, before I would ever drop that to hang out with a player.  The nickel and dime stuff isn’t gonna get us anywhere anyway.  Hopefully they hold on a little while longer to see if we can fully emerge from the doldrums and maybe more people will be interested in that sort of thing.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

11 hours ago, hm101 said:

I really can't figure out the reason for some of the low attendance. Maybe USF needs to promote these more, since Fowler Ave reach is much smaller? I mean how many people are subscribed to FAC on email/x etc... I don't know. Look at Bulls block, that was packed from what I hear

I made a zoom event recently with Atkins, Vaughn, and another I can't recall but certainly a known name, Joiner I think. 2 people logged in. 

What? You can HANG OUT WITH SEAN ATKINS for free on zoom. 

Could be folks are busy in a big city like Tampa. Could be that folks are not fully engaged til the season. Could be that the folks that really give big bucks do it for the love of the program and are too busy.

If folks don't engage I'm worried they're going to stop giving us a chance to engage. 

I subscribe, have 0 interest in ever doing a zoom meeting with players. I hate zoom meetings at work, not doing them on my free time. 

I thought about Busch Gardens, but we already have an annual pass and were busy. 

On another note. Anyone get the 813 hat yet?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I subscribe, have 0 interest in ever doing a zoom meeting with players. I hate zoom meetings at work, not doing them on my free time. 

I thought about Busch Gardens, but we already have an annual pass and were busy. 

On another note. Anyone get the 813 hat yet?  

Agree on the zoom meetings. Not happening. Busch Gardens was a “free” event after $32 parking and before drinking. Easily spent $100 on that.

I picked up my 813 hat at the NIL 813 Day event on Friday. I think I heard that the hats being mailed will go out this week.

Oh, if you went to the BG’s you could have ridden Kwazi with an athlete! Fun times!

Edited by BDYZR

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Days Won:  14

What events / access WOULD be appealing?

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, hm101 said:

What events / access WOULD be appealing?

I would suggest some sort of an event focused around an athletic event. Maybe a tailgate type event at a MBB or Football game. Where people could drop by at something they are already attending. 

Have some football players at a basketball game, and some basketball players at a football tailgate. Things like that.

Edited by flsportsfan83
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  851
  • Days Won:  1

In case anyone was interested, just received the preseason gift box from the FAC...

It's a hat!! Snap back 813 hat. I think it's pretty cool.

PXL_20240830_232031153.thumb.jpg.29f16ed86669c9599a5cbd103bb33cc5.jpg

• Go Bulls! 1

1 hour ago, M50_BULL said:

In case anyone was interested, just received the preseason gift box from the FAC...

It's a hat!! Snap back 813 hat. I think it's pretty cool.

PXL_20240830_232031153.thumb.jpg.29f16ed86669c9599a5cbd103bb33cc5.jpg

Got mine too. Like it but wish it has the usf logo on it

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  851
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Got mine too. Like it but wish it has the usf logo on it

Yeah that was my first impression, but quickly grew on me as I like how different it is.

Perfection would have been a bulls logo on the back.

It's all good though, I plan on sporting it tomorrow.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,424
  • Content Count:  98,314
  • Days Won:  490

You have to pay to use the USF logo. 

• Crying 1