Football Attendance

Bryson W

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

Yes, especially if they are guaranteed to be able to purchase tickets for the new stadium. We might not see a huge increase this year, but as we get close I can see them getting tickets. I

I just hope the tickets for the new stadium aren’t a lot more expensive. I love taking my whole family to the games. 

Yeah but that guarantee is only valuable if there is more demand in tickets than supply. At the moment, if we dropped our season tickets, I’m not worried about our ability to get equivalent replacements so that guarantee doesn’t carry much weight. With the auto renewal of season tickets, the carrot is that ticket prices will be locked in but only UNTIL we move into the stadium so yeah, it seems that the pricing will be reset. We are undecided amongst our group on moving forward, we have until Nov to opt out of auto renew so we will see how the season goes. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

22 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

FIFY.  Ticket prices are quadruple for Bama plus we'll sell at least 20,000 more single tickets than any other game at premium prices.

GO BULLS!

May not be that big of a draw after last nites turd Bama laid.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  112

21 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Yeah but that guarantee is only valuable if there is more demand in tickets than supply. At the moment, if we dropped our season tickets, I’m not worried about our ability to get equivalent replacements so that guarantee doesn’t carry much weight. With the auto renewal of season tickets, the carrot is that ticket prices will be locked in but only UNTIL we move into the stadium so yeah, it seems that the pricing will be reset. We are undecided amongst our group on moving forward, we have until Nov to opt out of auto renew so we will see how the season goes. 

FYI the first charge is November, but they're saying you have until 9/15 to opt out of the auto renewal

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  53

Attendance was pretty good.  35k - 40k expandable should be the new design...

18 minutes ago, BullsFan2819 said:

FYI the first charge is November, but they're saying you have until 9/15 to opt out of the auto renewal

Ah, appreciate the info/correction.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

48 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

We are undecided amongst our group on moving forward,

Real 'fans" wouldn't be undecided ......

:shade:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,310
  • Days Won:  490

Looks like the students did great in numbers last night as well as the home side of the STMs.

From Joey Knight:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  409

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Looks like the students did great in numbers last night as well as the home side of the STMs.

From Joey Knight:

The reported attendance was around 36k according to the USF Athletics website. Not sure if that means tickets sold or the number of scanned tickets for the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  698
  • Content Count:  7,883
  • Days Won:  6

The number announced now is all tickets distributed whether sold, comped, groups, etc.  This means anyone who has a document that would get them access into the stadium whether they show up or not.  I have to say there must have been a couple thousand people in the west club for the entire third quarter.

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Real 'fans" wouldn't be undecided ......

:shade:

Ha, got me there.

Obviously there’s not been a lot to like about the direction of things over the last decade and providing unwavering support feels like an endorsement or at least potentially delays change that may need to occur. 

Despite my protests, USF football is a hard habit to break. In all likelihood we get auto renewed this week and we passively sign onto another season. Go Bulls.