Important OCS Update

Jim Johnson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,678
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

Agreed.  Imagine the drunk 19-222 year olds that will be pissing and puking in that lazy river.

222 year olds might be in the pool but they won't be pissing and puking in it. 

In all seriousness, I imagine there won't be many college kids in there as it will probably be a hefty price on game day. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,829
  • Days Won:  30

3 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I don't know man. I don't think I've ever seen **** like this with just a random corner hanging off the side of the stadium. Seems crazy to me for a student section especially.

image.thumb.png.b4a8ea13d74bf1210aa103f3e0360cea.png

I take that back that looks way worse that I imagined. I thought it was going to be something similar to this or  standing area similar to the swap with a solid foundation.

image.png.0ae1f112d563a7d1a7cbcabe63acbf77.png

26 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

222 year olds might be in the pool but they won't be pissing and puking in it. 

In all seriousness, I imagine there won't be many college kids in there as it will probably be a hefty price on game day. 

I want to hang out with the drunk 222 yearolds they could pass down some wisdom and really good drinking tips. So basically the lagoon/lazy river is just a vegas pool on a college campus. I am sure there is a lot of action in the pools better than UCF football going on. Sign me up for the pool football party.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,012
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

vegas pool on a college campus

So, 'couple of years back the Mrs. & I spent the day at the >21 pool at Flamingo. What you want to do is rent a day bed next to the pool. Don't get a cabana, because that is - in stadium parlance - an 'obstructed view'. Yes. Yes having a "Vegas pool" on a college campus stadium will definitely guar-ahn-teeee television coverage. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,380
  • Days Won:  491

6 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

So, 'couple of years back the Mrs. & I spent the day at the >21 pool at Flamingo. What you want to do is rent a day bed next to the pool. Don't get a cabana, because that is - in stadium parlance - an 'obstructed view'. Yes. Yes having a "Vegas pool" on a college campus stadium will definitely guar-ahn-teeee television coverage. 

sexy swimming pool GIF by Videoland

13 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

So lets start a reality series in a stadium pool and fund the OCS with the Tv money.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Yep. The people i go with spend a lot of money so they always get free day beds or cabanas. I don't think the vegas pools are really worth going in if you dont have a daybed or cabana. The lazy river is decent though.  I don't gamble much just maybe 40 dollars in the slots and let it slowly bleed while getting free drinking scanning their max tier player card. If i win more than a hundred I am done for the day. If i lose the drinks were worth it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  3,677
  • Days Won:  19

14 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

Yeah, those Vegas pools are something for so many reasons.  My last time at the Wynn I knew I was at a fancy smancy hotel because they had their own falconer on staff so the birds wouldn't bother the guests!

Wynn Pool Falconer.jpg

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,380
  • Days Won:  491

:hijack:

Further off topic posts deleted..

• Topic Count:  1,761
  • Content Count:  17,693
  • Days Won:  13

27 minutes ago, Brad said:

:hijack:

Further off topic posts deleted..

you are ruining all the fun. LOL

• Topic Count:  1,836
  • Content Count:  5,593
  • Days Won:  13

I had not seen this posted here... so sharing this note about the financing included in the Board of Trustees agenda (page 304).

The Project will be financed with 20-year, fixed rate, taxable debt issued by the USF Financing Corporation (“DSO”) in an amount equal$200M, inclusive of estimated cost of issuance ($500k); together within equity contribution equal to $140M from the University.

The Debt to be issued by the DSO, will be in the form of a bank loan.On October 5, 2022, the DSO issued an Invitation to Negotiate ("ITN") for the financing of the Project, contemplating a borrowing by the DSO to finance a portion of the costs of the Project. The DSO received three responses to the ITN. The bank that best met the needs of the DSO to finance the Project, Truist Bank (“Truist”), was awarded the opportunity to further negotiate with the DSO to provide financing for the Project to the DSO through a bank loan. A negotiated private placement with Truist is necessary to reduce the cost of financing by entering into a loan agreement with Truist instead of issuing bonds in the public market.

The debt will bear interest at a rate acceptable to the DSO. Truist provided an indicative 20-year taxable rate of 5.31%. For the purpose of projections, debt service coverage is based on the taxable fixed interest rate of 5.50%.

h/t to a user on another site for sharing