Important OCS Update

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,580
  • Days Won:  1

What if "climate change" becomes a cooling change and we start moving toward the next ice age?

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,727
  • Days Won:  53

3 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

What if "climate change" becomes a cooling change and we start moving toward the next ice age?

That's why we'll have nice removable shade coverings on the OCS.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  566

1 hour ago, slick1ru2 said:

Weather isn't climate.  The science 30 years ago isn't nearly as advanced as it is today. Look at cars, do they have the same technology now as they did 30 years ago? How about phones? No. It advances.

30 years ago you could buy property insurance from an insurance company in Florida. Why can't you now?

OMG the lack of knowlege.  One is 30 years ago the population and housing "rebuild" cost has gone up big time in 30 years.  Also anyone in the know will tell you the biggest reason is the fraud commited by roofing companies.  The law was recently changes so hopfully rates start going down, but it is hard to turn around the huge ship that was created

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

21 minutes ago, BullsWinBucsWin said:

We'll all be long gone when that happens.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

16 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

OMG the lack of knowlege.  One is 30 years ago the population and housing "rebuild" cost has gone up big time in 30 years.  Also anyone in the know will tell you the biggest reason is the fraud commited by roofing companies.  The law was recently changes so hopfully rates start going down, but it is hard to turn around the huge ship that was created

From Farmers insurance staying while they're leaving the state. I don't see roofing on there.

"With catastrophe costs at historically high levels and reconstruction costs continuing to climb, we implemented a pause on writing new homeowners policies to more effectively manage our risk exposure," the company said in a June statement.

R

For those of us planning on sticking around, how about that OCS, BABY?!

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  566

8 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

From Farmers insurance staying while they're leaving the state. I don't see roofing on there.

"With catastrophe costs at historically high levels and reconstruction costs continuing to climb, we implemented a pause on writing new homeowners policies to more effectively manage our risk exposure," the company said in a June statement.

Can we get back to football?   I'm not going to play your game as I could go on for hours with fact after fact but it's not worth an argument on a USF sports board

Edited by goingbackbull

I'm going to be globally cooling my esophagus in the OCS.  I wonder if they will have slushies?

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,810
  • Days Won:  7

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm going to be globally cooling my esophagus in the OCS.  I wonder if they will have slushies?

I hope we have the best concessions with reasonable prices! I fear we'll have some subpar concessions corporation come in and run it at a high premium. USF will be needing to pay back a very large loan one hot dog and slushy at a time.

Just now, USFBulls12 said:

I hope we have the best concessions with reasonable prices! I fear we'll have some subpar concessions corporation come in and run it at a high premium. USF will be needing to pay back a very large loan one hot dog and slushy at a time.

Well if that's what it takes then I will have 2 hot dogs.

raw

• Upvote 1