A look at our Football team for 2023 (New additions, Transfers, Starting Line-ups & Depth)

Gatorbull325

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,119
  • Days Won:  14

I watch them.  But I'm not getting sucked in this time.   Scoreboard.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  124
  • Content Count:  6,802
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

2 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I don't watch them.  I don't think I have clicked on one in this thread yet.  I am so numb to "hype" videos.  They really mean  absolutely nothing.  Maybe they hype other people up, but they don't do a thing for me anymore.  Crushing loss after loss does that to you.

The only thing that will change my mind is either wins or a promotion to a power conference.  I am not buying fluff pieces anymore.  If you want to watch and it is pumping you up on how hard CAG's guys are working, then by all means watch them and get hyped about USF football.  I hope your dreams don't get crushed when they actually play games.

This thread is not intended to "hype up" or change anybody mind. Its simply a thread to get to know who is on the team and how the offseason is going.  You ALL are free to NOT be excited. Nobody is infringing upon your rights to have low expectations or trying to convince you to have higher expectations. Thank you for your concern about my dreams. I hope that the crow is at least well seasoned when you eat it after we go Un-Duh-Feeted in 2023 :04-rock: 😎

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

This thread is not intended to "hype up" or change anybody mind. Its simply a thread to get to know who is on the team and how the offseason is going.  You ALL are free to NOT be excited. Nobody is infringing upon your rights to have low expectations or trying to convince you to have higher expectations. Thank you for your concern about my dreams. I hope that the crow is at least well seasoned when you eat it after we go Un-Duh-Feeted in 2023 :04-rock: 😎

I know you are being sarcastic and having fun with the undefeqted statement.  It would be certainly unexpected  and welcomed.  I would be very excited for going bowling in year 1 of Golesh. The season really depends on the improvement of defense and game management.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

11 hours ago, E.T. said:

It's "difficult" to post W's until September . . . N'joy the fluff.

cheer cheerleader GIF by USF Athletics

Oh No Disney GIF by DisneyJunior

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I know you are being sarcastic and having fun with the undefeqted statement.  It would be certainly unexpected  and welcomed.  I would be very excited for going bowling in year 1 of Golesh. The season really depends on the improvement of defense and game management.

Besides the Alabam game, it's probably the best chance we have for an 11-1 season since the last time we went 11-1. And when I say that I mean in terms of "strength of schedule".

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Besides the Alabam game, it's probably the best chance we have for an 11-1 season since the last time we went 11-1. And when I say that I mean in terms of "strength of schedule".

We have never gone 11-1. Best record ever was in 2016. Regular season was 10-2 with a bowl win to go 11-2. 2017 the record was 9-2 and finished 10-2. Also 2002 we went 9-2.

Edited by BiggTipp
Added information

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,659
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

We have never gone 11-1. Best record ever was in 2016. Regular season was 10-2 with a bowl win to go 11-2. 2017 the record was 9-2 and finished 10-2. Also 2002 we went 9-2.

Yep. It's that **** 2 that has cost us!

1 hour ago, BiggTipp said:

I meant 11-2 🤷‍♂️ Doesn't change my statement.

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

On 3/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, BullsFanInTX said:

I don't watch them.  I don't think I have clicked on one in this thread yet.  I am so numb to "hype" videos.  They really mean  absolutely nothing.  Maybe they hype other people up, but they don't do a thing for me anymore.  Crushing loss after loss does that to you.

The only thing that will change my mind is either wins or a promotion to a power conference.  I am not buying fluff pieces anymore.  If you want to watch and it is pumping you up on how hard CAG's guys are working, then by all means watch them and get hyped about USF football.  I hope your dreams don't get crushed when they actually play games.

Just curious, but why are you here whining about posts when you have never clicked on one in this thread?

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I meant 11-2 🤷‍♂️ Doesn't change my statement.

That is the best thing about opinions everyone is welcome to have one. 11-2 would be a huge improvement . Realistically I'm hoping for 0.500 or better with decent coaching.