Deion Sanders

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,816
  • Days Won:  7

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Yeah, above all else, I do feel for JSU and HBCUs. Even I was under the impression that DS was making a commitment to seeing that through. I don't expect the man to be a pure saint and dedicate the rest of his life there, but what he has accomplished there isn't enough just yet to say the mission is complete and leave. It's my opinion that he is leaving behind something he started and never finished, not even seeing through an entire recruiting class. His entire house of cards can collapse in 1-2 years at JSU if he up and leaves them now. Selfishly, I wanted him at USF, but looking at the man and what I understood to be the point of what he was doing at JSU, he is leaving them in his dust.

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  2,503
  • Days Won:  0

Gonna be an interesting game to watch. Wonder if the team quits on him.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143

16 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

Just a little interesting info on the previously mentioned scheduled private flight. It's likely just a matter of adding more scheduled flights to the itinerary to get the flight schedule to work out. However..

As you can see on the past flights, the plane has to arrive somewhere before departing in order for the next flight to take off. The pattern is shown when looking at the previous flights for Deion's potential plane.

The plane is scheduled to leave Dallas tonight at 7:36 pm CST and fly SOUTH to near the Mexico border at Valley Int'l Airport (HRL), arriving at 8:54 pm CST. Presently, it isn't scheduled to depart Valley until tomorrow (Sunday) at 1:36 pm and then head to Sugar Land Regional Airport later that afternoon. So how is this plane going to be in Jackson after his game tonight?

As of now, there is no flight leaving Valley Int'l after 8:54 pm CST to go to Jackson, MS in order to depart at 10:06 pm CST and arrive in Boulder by 11:42 pm MST.

For this flight plan to be correct, the plane will almost immediately need to depart Valley Int'l after landing at 8:54 pm CST to get to Jackson, MS by the scheduled arrival of 10:06 pm CST. (not currently a scheduled flight).

Additionally, a flight needs to be added to take the plane from Boulder after 12:42 am CST Sunday back to Valley Int'l by 1:36 pm CST Sunday to have the plane in place for that departure to Sugar Land Regional.

TLDR; A private jet is scheduled from Jackson to Boulder tonight (presumably to take Deion), but the plane has no scheduled flight to arrive in Jackson and is currently scheduled to be located at Valley Int'l Airport near the TX/Mexico border for the duration of Deion's presumed flight.

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 3.32.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 3.37.29 PM.png

calculating the hangover GIF

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I was always torn with this. I obviously graduated from a PWI. My PWI. I believe Deion showed that big things are possible. He showed that success is possible for any former NFL player at an HBCU. He's not the only former player who can take their talents to an HBCU and make a difference with visibility and finances. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  747

2 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Gonna be an interesting game to watch. Wonder if the team quits on him.

On that note, Coastal Carolina is currently down 0-17 to Troy.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,816
  • Days Won:  7

For those interested in watching, Jackson State game in on ESPN NEWS now but should switch over to ESPN 2

1 minute ago, OnTheBus said:

On that note, Coastal Carolina is currently down 0-17 to Troy.

@jameybetternotcome

Edited by USFBulls12

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143

1 minute ago, USFBulls12 said:

For those interested in watching, Jackson State game is scheduled to start on ESPN 2 at 4:30 pm EST

@jameybetternotcome

All I have left in me at this point is root for Tulane to deathstomp the natty knaghts

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,379
  • Days Won:  491

5 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

I was always torn with this. I obviously graduated from a PWI. My PWI. I believe Deion showed that big things are possible. He showed that success is possible for any former NFL player at an HBCU. He's not the only former player who can take their talents to an HBCU and make a difference with visibility and finances. 

Had to look up PWI.  

Man, I obviously don't know DS, but I have maintained that maybe he wouldn't leave.  I said it to a chorus of boos a week or two ago, that I had hoped he'd stay and deliver to JSU/HBCUs.  Stay true to your word and those players, not to mention the thousands that welcomed and supported you.  We'll see soon.  There's still mystery all around.  He could stay.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,968
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, USFguy1977 said:

USF conceded that we have now fallen below Liberty and FAU as desirable programs, and that Deion's only interest in us was using us as leverage with Colorado.

Don't think that can be assumed. I think if USF went after Herman/Chadwell as a #1, we get them ....... although, there's still was the possibility the religious angle, and maybe money, pushing Jamey toward Liberty.

Bottom line, we got played by a psychopath .... a really, really good one .... and who hasn't at least once in their lifetime. Should VPMK have known better, maybe, but I think he was so intent to get what he, and others, perceived as a home run hire that he was sitting on the fastball but was thrown a change-up.

• Upvote 2