Jim Leavitt

Orlando Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/8/2022 at 2:09 PM, Brad said:

Lite discussion on Temple game/Scott dismissal beginnin at 15:35

Did this host really completely whiff on the first chance to pose the “would you consider going back” question to The Jim?!?! What a clown. I’ll tell you what though, the old man sounds as in-the-know and jacked as ever. Would be a shame if he didn’t at least get a call. Only two kinds of coaches have ever had success here: a program builder and an up and coming  young HC, and The Jim broke the mold. They say you can’t go back home again, but considering our situation, you might want to try. NO ONE loves this program more than CJL. Could see a winner in FCS as I previously mentioned, the Coastal guy, Deion or Herman too, But CJL has to be in the mix if he wants it. And don’t even @ me with this Gruden garbage 🤣

Let’s make the right decision this time family!

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,149
  • Days Won:  109

3 minutes ago, NewYorkerBull said:

Did this host really completely whiff on the first chance to pose the “would you consider going back” question to The Jim?!?! What a clown. I’ll tell you what though, the old man sounds as in-the-know and jacked as ever. Would be a shame if he didn’t at least get a call. Only two kinds of coaches have ever had success here: a program builder and an up and coming  young HC, and The Jim broke the mold. They say you can’t go back home again, but considering our situation, you might want to try. NO ONE loves this program more than CJL. Could see a winner in FCS as I previously mentioned, the Coastal guy, Deion or Herman too, But CJL has to be in the mix if he wants it. And don’t even @ me with this Gruden garbage 🤣

Do you believe that is still true? My guess is he loved the program while here but I'm not sure that is still the case. He got dumped, doesn't know any of the current staff or players so probably hard to love USF. Loves the idea of giving birth? Yes.

Lives in the area. Does he come to games?

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Do you believe that is still true? My guess is he loved the program while here but I'm not sure that is still the case. He got dumped, doesn't know any of the current staff or players so probably hard to love USF. Loves the idea of giving birth? Yes.

Lives in the area. Does he come to games?

FWIW, Leavitt seems to like the good times at USF whenever it is brought up on Twitter lol 

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  53

6 hours ago, NewYorkerBull said:

Did this host really completely whiff on the first chance to pose the “would you consider going back” question to The Jim?!?!

I've watched a few episodes.  The way they tiptoe around USF I am assuming they have an understanding not to throw gas on that fire.

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

2FA677F4-D7A4-473A-BFEE-659E3440981B.png

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/7/2022 at 10:24 AM, Brad said:

Actually, it was a few of the members here that put it on...we did the first one in Charlotte, but the El Paso was crazy great!  I think we had Judy and Dougie stop in.  Had gifts, food, it was awesome.

I hate to name names and leave someoen out, but I remember @BullyPulpit was one of the leads, but there were more.  

That was a great event. Loved meeting other board desperados. Great road trip, but the final score was not palatable. In talking to a couple of the Oregon fellas at the airport the next day, they were very classy guys but mentioned that apparently, we didn't have 'bowl package' and our plays were everything they had seen on film. And here's some film from the night before...

elpaso01.jpg

elpaso02.jpg

elpaso03.jpg

Edited by WoolyBully
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,149
  • Days Won:  109

15 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

That was a great event. Loved meeting other board desperados. Great road trip, but the final score was not palatable. In talking to a couple of the Oregon fellas at the airport the next day, they were very classy guys but mentioned that apparently, we didn't have 'bowl package' and our plays were everything they had seen on film. And here's some film from the night before...

elpaso01.jpg

elpaso02.jpg

elpaso03.jpg

A friend of ours who was with us on the trip and has since passed is standing behind your table in the top photo (she's in the white sweater). Glad you posted that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,956
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

2FA677F4-D7A4-473A-BFEE-659E3440981B.png

****, I saw him at the Bolts game. A guy walked by that I thought looked a lot like him, was wearing a green shirt but didn't see the front ......... should have stalked him.

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

12 hours ago, NewYorkerBull said:

leavitt shouldnt be in the mix

• Upvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  53

6 minutes ago, smazza said:

leavitt shouldnt be in the mix

Surprised Meme GIF