Replacements for Jeff Scott

mj796

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  813
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

He is not a homophobe and racist . Just google what all his black players have said about him.  If you have never called anybody gay or homo then you are a liar. All guys call their freinds or enemies those names doesn't mean your a homphobe your just a dude

EXACTLY!!!!!

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  3

I emailed Gruden, he said he’s interested. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,870
  • Days Won:  25

Larry Scott, Tom Allen, Frost, Tom Herman have to be the first tier of candidates. CJL and Sanders are pipe dreams. No to the annual retreads: Meyers,  Gruden, any other P1 coach that hasn’t done anything since they were fired. Like Mullen. No more coords. Not this go around. We should find someone who has some experience. I didn’t hate Baker’s list, but it also wasn’t my favorite. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,870
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

Im Not No Way GIF

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  53

4 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

My short list consists of Jim Leavitt and Deion Sanders. I have zero doubt the next coach will be neither of them, but one can dream.

This is also my short list, but these seem like the obvious ones.

17 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

What else did he say?  🤔

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

What else did he say?  🤔

A bunch of racist homophobic ****. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

I believe some of you tell on yourselves when you defend the indefensible. It's even worse when you jump in the deep end with him. 

What people use to do is no excuse for what they do now. When you know better, you should do better.  Some of you seriously seem to be attracted to the good old boy network,  and it shows. Nothing about him says home run hire, but you all are willing to pay hand over fist for him because you see yourself in him???

You simply shouldn't go from a choir boy to Chucky... There are plenty of coaches who one could assume can win immediately, that don't come with this type of baggage. We don't have to agree on much, but being a halfway decent human, should be common ground. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

I believe some of you tell on yourselves when you defend the indefensible. It's even worse when you jump in the deep end with him. 

What people use to do is no excuse for what they do now. When you know better, you should do better.  Some of you seriously seem to be attracted to the good old boy network,  and it shows. Nothing about him says home run hire, but you all are willing to pay hand over fist for him because you see yourself in him???

You simply shouldn't go from a choir boy to Chucky... There are plenty of coaches who one could assume can win immediately, that don't come with this type of baggage. We don't have to agree on much, but being a halfway decent human, should be common ground. 

My God people stop reading all this BS about Gruden.  He is a good person, just listen to his ex players they defend him as a great human being.  So what if he said stuff in an email, people say stuff ,it's how you actually treat others and knowbody has said he treated them bad.  This society of beleiving everything in text is getting to be so shameful. Look at peoples actions not what they say.   I have said so many things to freinds over my 55 years on this earth that people would say I'm racist or a homophobe or misogynistic and I am not, I follow my christian beliefs of loving everyone (but my ex wife)  and doing my best to help as well as believing everyone can succeed in life if they work hard, it doesn't matter the color of your skin or sexuality.  Just be a good person and I have nothing but love for you

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

6 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

My God people stop reading all this BS about Gruden.  He is a good person, just listen to his ex players they defend him as a great human being.  So what if he said stuff in an email, people say stuff ,it's how you actually treat others and knowbody has said he treated them bad.  This society of beleiving everything in text is getting to be so shameful. Look at peoples actions not what they say.   I have said so many things to freinds over my 55 years on this earth that people would say I'm racist or a homophobe or misogynistic and I am not, I follow my christian beliefs of loving everyone (but my ex wife)  and doing my best to help as well as believing everyone can succeed in life if they work hard, it doesn't matter the color of your skin or sexuality.  Just be a good person and I have nothing but love for you

I believe his players