Fire Coach Scott

Cpa_bull1990

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Now do CWT with that same criteria and watch people cry

What do we call our current coach a 0.137 coach including fcs teams or a 0.04 fbs coach? Now people's  feelings will be really hurt.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,662
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

What do we call our current coach a 0.137 coach including fcs teams or a 0.04 fbs coach? Now people's  feelings will be really hurt.

In all fairness he has never lost a game when he has had Bridgewater or Flowers as his QB

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

2 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Scott isn’t going to get fired through the end of next year no matter what. All the injuries they’ve had has given Kelly a ready made excuse to keep him around through 2023. 

If he needed one.  Problem is he has already stated Scott will be here through 2023.

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

Stupid Post of the Day.

It is okay to talk about other coaches winning percentages that are much better but not Jeff Scott. I forgot  there is a protect jeff scott at all cost movement.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

Stupid Post of the Day.

Well, that takes the pressure off the rest of us for the remainder of the day! 😆

1 minute ago, Grateful Dad said:

Well, that takes the pressure off the rest of us for the remainder of the day! 😆

Way to settle 

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I understand your need to chip away, but are you goofy enough to even think Scott has such dyed in the wool supporters like the ones that are in awe of CWT?

You've been stating over and over again Scott's record, even making up other things.  It's not about people defending him as much as growing tired of your shtick. It seems to point out you're more highly attached to CJS than others.  You're confusing reactions to your posts as being some sort of support for CJS.  It's not that.  I hope I'm not hurting your feelings.

People can poke fun at coaches with much higher win rates in the fire jeff scott thread but jeff scott is off limits in the fire jeff scott thread.  It seems usf is the only university that will accept this rate of failure at the fbs level?  Then our Ad takes it up one notch  reward failure with an  extension  and  people are defending Scott's  results as if something has been accomplished. Nothing CJS has shown us he deserves to make 2 million + a year coaching usf next season.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

I understand your need to chip away, but are you goofy enough to even think Scott has such dyed in the wool supporters like the ones that are in awe of CWT?

You've been stating over and over again Scott's record, even making up other things.  It's not about people defending him as much as growing tired of your shtick. It seems to point out you're more highly attached to CJS than others.  You're confusing reactions to your posts as being some sort of support for CJS.  It's not that.  I hope I'm not hurting your feelings.

What stats did I make up?

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

People can poke fun at coaches with much higher win rates in the fire jeff scott thread but jeff scott is off limits in the fire jeff scott thread.  It seems usf is the only university that will accept this rate of failure at the fbs level?  Then our Ad takes it up one notch  reward failure with an  extension  and  people are defending Scott's  results as if something has been accomplished. Nothing CJS has shown us he deserves to make 2 million + a year coaching usf next season.

I can think of something 

Just now, puc86 said:

I can think of something 

The only thing is a buyout ...