Fire Coach Scott

Cpa_bull1990

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

Yep they take the twitterbitching into a voice "space" to orate the hostility.  I've never listened.  We can do that here, I'm just not been able to experiment.  What's good about doing it here is only members can join.  I think their twitterrants are open to anyone.  That's just crazy and dangerous.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

Correct, anyone can join. It’s a weird space to be in. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

48 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t blame them either and love Battie.  Grier plays his ass off as well however is simply undersized and is going to get beaten up playing against bigger backs.  These guys are both little guys with a lot of talent doing what they can but in todays age it simply is not enough to make up for a poor game plan and a size deficiency. We could actually win some games with a good game plan but unfortunately we don’t have this. 

I agree defensive backs have been our weakest link for a few years and we are running 5 defensivebacks on defense every play. I would think the 3 -4 defense  or 4-3 would be better suited for the team. Don't see many 3-4 defenses in college though.

45 minutes ago, Brad said:

Yep they take the twitterbitching into a voice "space" to orate the hostility.  I've never listened.  We can do that here, I'm just not been able to experiment.  What's good about doing it here is only members can join.  I think their twitterrants are open to anyone.  That's just crazy and dangerous.

Sadly all the rants and frustrations are valid.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

57 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

There seems to be an almost weekly chat called “the space” on Twitter.

Thanks ....

There is also a Twitter fan battle happening right now. Two factions, two different takes on being a USF fan.

Sounds lovely. I'd look into it but I don't think I'm opinionated enough about USF fans ....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

35 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Sadly all the rants and frustrations are valid.

To you.

Like in some of your posts, a lot augmentations to the truth are made either for effect or out of frustration.  

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,764
  • Days Won:  53

14 hours ago, CycleBull said:

There is also a Twitter fan battle happening right now. Two factions, two different takes on being a USF fan.

Oh joy.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,460
  • Days Won:  3

Weird there hasn’t been (or at least we haven’t heard of) some sort of “players only” meeting happening or something along those lines. Players must be aware of the circumstances and, well, if they committed to play for CJS then they gotta get their **** together or hold each other accountable or CJS is fired. 
Didn’t something like that happen before the Syracuse game when CWT was on the ropes? It might have worked, and if players were willing to do that for their coach it showed they actually gave a **** about the man’s job. It’s probably time to pull out all the stops at this point. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,166
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Weird there hasn’t been (or at least we haven’t heard of) some sort of “players only” meeting happening or something along those lines. Players must be aware of the circumstances and, well, if they committed to play for CJS then they gotta get their **** together or hold each other accountable or CJS is fired. 
Didn’t something like that happen before the Syracuse game when CWT was on the ropes? It might have worked, and if players were willing to do that for their coach it showed they actually gave a **** about the man’s job. It’s probably time to pull out all the stops at this point. 

Think the WT situation was that he had the skill guys at his house and DJ told coach to let QF do QF.  That's the short version but WT listened.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,764
  • Days Won:  53

34 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Think the WT situation was that he had the skill guys at his house and DJ told coach to let QF do QF.  That's the short version but WT listened.

Ah yes the famous dinner.  We hit the right vibe with the right skill players and ran the plays fast.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

6 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I also wondered that . I would think there should have been a lot of players only meetings by now to say what is going on is not acceptable. There maybe some and we just don't know about them.