Timmy has reached a decision

NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,689
  • Days Won:  52

Just now, OcalaBull2 said:

1. Saw a comment earlier saying that some are "demonizing" him.  I don't think I've seen that from anyone.  It's 100% natural and ok for us to be frustrated that we had a player commit to our rival.  Never saw anyone actually talk bad about him unless I missed something.  

Nah no demonizing, probably an overly emotional decision though.  Now open to full razzing from USF fans.  This is like Favre going to Minnesota only on a totally irrelevant level.

2 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

The kid won't play a single snap of football this season, and he won't be playing against us next season.  Time to move on. 

If we win the last game, do we get to keep the trophy and do mock-ups of this pose?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,292
  • Days Won:  490

I made the demonizing comment, maybe a bit strong, but was based on the entirety of commentary from Bulls fans.  There some rude stuff out there on social media.

• Like 1

Just now, Brad said:

I made the demonizing comment, maybe a bit strong, but was based on the entirety of commentary from Bulls fans.  There some rude stuff out there on social media.

I can imagine, but I mean from all the places to go...  You would have to be prepared for that.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,292
  • Days Won:  490

I really didn't care where he was going. And if I were one of these people walking around worrying about UCF, he more than likely won't ever play us.  

I'm still following Michael Durr.  He's a tinman now too.  What am I to do?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

No "Let;s Go Brad!"?

Sad Michael Scott GIF

Too close to a stupid "Let's Go" chant that some like to spout. But Let's Go Brad is always a given! You have continued to give the diehards some place to go, even as our program seemed to be dying hard. 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,742
  • Days Won:  30

9 minutes ago, Brad said:

I love he had a fake nationall champ belt on and has the trophy from last year he gave them by throwing the interception. I am just surprised his dad isn't wearing the belt because apparently we had a fake qb competition.  Best of luck Timmy.  If he loses the qb competition again next year does he transfer to fau? It kind of seems like this was a done deal prior to the qb decision. I'm not going to really care over a one fbs win qb with 5 passing touchdowns.  Either way best of luck in your future 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,014
  • Days Won:  1

I personally don’t know why anybody cares. For one, we have a better QB for this season; for two, he only won two games for us. It’s not like if Marquel, Grothe or QF left for UCF, haha. In the grand scheme of things, he had no impact on our football program or it’s history, a 2-10 record could have been achieved by any of our QB’s last year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,941
  • Days Won:  436

32 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

If we win the last game, do we get to keep the trophy and do mock-ups of this pose?

Only if we melt it down ...... so no mock-ups.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,941
  • Days Won:  436

18 minutes ago, michibull said:

I personally don’t know why anybody cares. For one, we have a better QB for this season; for two, he only won two games for us. It’s not like if Marquel, Grothe or QF left for UCF, haha. In the grand scheme of things, he had no impact on our football program or it’s history, a 2-10 record could have been achieved by any of our QB’s last year. 

The only reason I care is that we're one play away from losing that better qb and a Timmy in his second year would have been better option than what we're currently going to have ..... unless we have a Wally Pipp type situation.