AAC Departures

BullyPulpit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Days Won:  2

Our slide has nothing to do with UCF.

Even Nick Saban has said that Alabama always needs to have a project under development to stay competitive.

Meanwhile at USF, we haven't done much more than re-sod the practice fields in 20 years.  There were just too many people in too many decision-making positions that were too complacent.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Reality brought to you by AD MK and CJS!

…and Jim Leavitt, Skip Holtz, Charlie Strong, Judy Genshaft, Mark Harlan, Doug Woolard, and members of the student athletics compliance committee. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,617
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Very silly statement, they hopped over us and you are happy about it.  Your hate for c is palpable and you act like this is a good thing we are no longer attached at the hip.  Nobody is buying your take on this travesty so for the love of god, stop it.  

You just need to be better at compartmentalization, if you look at it strictly as a didn’t want to play them and now we aren’t playing them if anything it’s the more consistent view but of course that involves completely ignoring the huge cost that’s definitely not worth it.

• Topic Count:  124
  • Content Count:  6,802
  • Days Won:  28

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When Coke makes exclusivity agreements with McDonald’s is it out of hatred for Pepsi? When Budweiser signs exclusivity with Ray Jay is it because of hatred for Miller? Acting in your own self interest isn’t being a hater it’s not being a moron, your example of karma seems a lot more like cause and effect.

This is a football competition. if that's the case then should we vote every other member out the Conference and just compete against ourselves? That's the problem with some of you guys, the USF vs UCF is an ATHLETIC competition. **** gets resolved on the field. Stop worrying so much about the next man's pockets/money and focus on yourself. (My metaphor). 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Very silly statement, they hopped over us and you are happy about it.  Your hate for c is palpable and you act like this is a good thing we are no longer attached at the hip.  Nobody is buying your take on this travesty so for the love of god, stop it.  

What part of painful on one level do you not grasp? And I don’t really give a **** if anyone buys my “take” or not. Good ******* riddance to them. 

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

This is a football competition. if that's the case then should we vote every other member out the Conference and just compete against ourselves? That's the problem you guys, the USF vs UCF is an ATHLETIC competition. **** gets resolved on the field. Stop worrying so much about the next man's pockets/money and focus on yourself. (My metaphor). 

That’s the part you are missing the players are involved in a competition but that has nothing to do with the business and competition going on in an administration. On the field your job is to beat whoever they put in front of your but off the field the job isn’t to give the most opportunity to everyone out of a sense of fairness it’s to get the best opportunities and money for your team and those things only come at the expense of other teams. Pay games and 2-1’s exist for a reason and it’s not because of a nonsensical desire for equity. If UCF had not moved up to the aac they would have not been in consideration for the B12, their invite is at the expense of those they left behind and I trust that they are perfectly fine with that and zero seconds of consideration was put into but what about USF.

And one little side note I forgot I absolutely want to be in a conference of 1 when compared to the conference of negative equity we are apart of at the moment. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,238
  • Days Won:  68

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What part of painful on one level do you not grasp? And I don’t really give a **** if anyone buys my “take” or not. Good ******* riddance to them. 

You live in Temple Terrace and will always be around c, they are not going away, they will still play us but they will have an even bigger superiority complex now, basically ******** on steroids. Your take is nonsensical and asinine but the biggest lies are the ones we tell ourselves so carry on my brother. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,149
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

It was a rivalry while we were in the same conference because we were actually playing for something. Thank God that’s ending, even if it’s painful on one level. 

WVU and Marshal aren't in the same conference. Believe they have a rivalry. Sure there are others.  Kentucky/L'ville in hoops comes to mind.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

54 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When Coke makes exclusivity agreements with McDonald’s is it out of hatred for Pepsi? When Budweiser signs exclusivity with Ray Jay is it because of hatred for Miller? Acting in your own self interest isn’t being a hater it’s not being a moron, your example of karma seems a lot more like cause and effect.

How anyone can not think having them on the same level as we were back then was not in our best interest is mind boggling. The fact that we ultimately did try was an act of desperation.