P5 Conference Champion transfer QB visiting campus this weekend

bulloni

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,749
  • Days Won:  30

9 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Timmy throws a crisper short to medium pass than Bohanon, and yes I have watched all of Bohanon's highlights.  

I don't assume someone is more talented just because they went to X school in X conference, unlike about 90 percent of this board.

Passing 18 tds to 5 tds. Rushing 9 tds to 1 td.

Passing yards 2200 to 1888 in similar attempts. 

Rushing yards 323 yds and 4.3 average in less attempts  to 238 yards and 1.9 average  in more attempts.  

Based on stats alone  it would go to GB. I don't care who the qb is, I want to win and see an offense. Time for Scott to develop this elite offense ...

• Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  124
  • Content Count:  6,802
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Timmy throws a crisper short to medium pass than Bohanon, and yes I have watched all of Bohanon's highlights.  

I don't assume someone is more talented just because they went to X school in X conference, unlike about 90 percent of this board.

I'm not a big fan of Timmy's arm altogether. But if you see something I don't than I have hope that he is actually a decent thrower. My eyes see a better arm in Bohanon, but I just care about either one of our top 3 QBs hitting a receiver. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Passing 18 tds to 5 tds. Rushing 9 tds to 1 td.

Passing yards 2200 to 1888 in similar attempts. 

Rushing yards 323 yds and 4.3 average in less attempts  to 238 yards and 1.9 average  in more attempts.  

Based on stats alone  it would go to GB.

BFIT was talking about more talented and I have no idea which one is yet, but comparing the stats of a 4th year player to a true freshman is definitely not the way to determine it .....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

21 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm not a big fan of Timmy's arm altogether. But if you see something I don't than I have hope that he is actually a decent thrower. My eyes see a better arm in Bohanon, but I just care about either one of our top 3 QBs hitting a receiver. 

Thats the point, we need a talented QB who can lead this team to wins. We can't move forward until we have "that guy". I feel like you do, "Anybody". I dont care who it is just somebody to take over and someone who can win. 

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

10 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

timmy  looked lost too many times and wasnt aware of the game situation in several instances

this competition wont even be close

timmy needs to sit a year and i think he can improve greatly.timmys time is not now.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,799
  • Content Count:  38,278
  • Days Won:  29

Agree that RS will only benefit Timmy!

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

QBTMcC seems to know his shortcomings from last year. I didn’t get to see the spring game, but reading these posts it doesn’t seem that he made very good adjustments to his game in the offseason or spring practice. With that I agree, maybe a RS year would help. Of course then we have other QB’s coming up.

Not a bad situation as far as I can see.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,749
  • Days Won:  30

53 minutes ago, Triple B said:

BFIT was talking about more talented and I have no idea which one is yet, but comparing the stats of a 4th year player to a true freshman is definitely not the way to determine it .....

It depends if you want to win now or just keep losing to  potentially be better in the future.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

57 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Agree that RS will only benefit Timmy!

Logic would dictate, if Bohanan is the more experienced, talented guy to take over for a season or two while McC RS he might get better or one of the new ones will surpass him. Of course, the flip side could take place, he heads to the portal to play elsewhere if he feels slighted. I keep saying, this is going to be a very interesting season coming up so many working parts in play. 

• Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Days Won:  22

It’s risk thatMcClain could head for portal if he doesn’t start and is asked to RS. But you have to play the best of what you got or can get. We need to win now.

• Upvote 1