No longer, "potential" ... Trickett expected as new USF OC (per 247)

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

I'm 10 mins in and haven't heard a single cuss word. Don't know if that was a joke or something.

FB-9-7_Creating-an-Offensive-Game-Plan_W

Are you looking for an offensive identity? Watch Georgia State Head Coach Travis Trickett explain how to create a winning offensive game plan!

So have you formed an opinion with 25% information available?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,745
  • Days Won:  30

24 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Not questioning your ability to carry the load. Just tired of hearing his schtick. It is like the Great and Powerful Puc has come back. Totally agree with you about the teams. I'm calling to renew football today. Swore I wouldn't do it while we were in the season. The portal kids at least give me some hope. MBB I don't see renewing next year. 

Sorry puc and I have high expectations for usf and the expectation of anything other than going bowling every year (.500) should be the standard. I already renewed and am giving cjs one more year  to go .500 or I'm out until the ocs is a thing or we start winning. 

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Sorry puc and I have high expectations for usf and the expectation of anything other than going bowling every year (.500) should be the standard. I already renewed and am giving cjs one more year  to go .500 or I'm out until the ocs is a thing or we start winning. 

EVERY ONE of us have the same expectations. We just choose not to whine about what we can't control at EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

I still wear usf gear and attend most games. Hopefully the new DC and oc improve the product and help cjs. Hope is not a good long term strategy . At some point there needs to be results and holding Scott to his infamous excellence is the standard. The recruits and team seem excited and look to be having fun in the offseason which is fine. We need some coaches to also lay into them and say to the returning players your play last year was unacceptable and not going to be the standard.  These guys and the backups are coming for your jobs   earn your spot .

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Not questioning your ability to carry the load. Just tired of hearing his schtick. It is like the Great and Powerful Puc has come back. Totally agree with you about the teams. I'm calling to renew football today. Swore I wouldn't do it while we were in the season. The portal kids at least give me some hope. MBB I don't see renewing next year. 

Yep, to all that. "not questioning your ability to carry the load" I'm not thin skinned so dont worry about saying something that I will be offended by. And a lot of what I write is mid stream, light hearted and basically, screwing around trying to get others ramped up. Good old Puc, I miss him a little. His comments were out there sometimes but he did give it some thought just, kinda odd at times. But then, we all is what we is.....

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I love myself too much to do that so I agree with your choices.  Was hoping we could watch hoops to shorten the offseason however that has not materialized as is no longer an option. 

Yes, in my own way I'm protesting USF Bball- I canceled my ESPN+ subscription. If they are on network we will watch but I'm not paying $$ to watch the 4p's........ perpetual piss poor play.

12 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yep, to all that. "not questioning your ability to carry the load" I'm not thin skinned so dont worry about saying something that I will be offended by. And a lot of what I write is mid stream, light hearted and basically, screwing around trying to get others ramped up. Good old Puc, I miss him a little. His comments were out there sometimes but he did give it some thought just, kinda odd at times. But then, we all is what we is.....

Puc was asked to take a break for refusing to bend the knee to cjs.

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Puc was asked to take a break for refusing to bend the knee to cjs.

Poor Puc so misunderstood. He will prob rise from the ashes one day in the future. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,146
  • Days Won:  109

59 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

54 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

EVERY ONE of us have the same expectations. We just choose not to whine about what we can't control at EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

What BDYZR said.

So how has that high expectations work out for you in Wins and Losses.  I mean, I'm pissed about the losing as well. But WTF am I going to do about it?  The whining does seem to be helping the W-L records.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,946
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Maybe we can dream of being ranked, having winning seasons, beating the big programs, pulling off upsets, getting fans in the stands, getting national exposure, and making USF exciting once again. Cjl isn't coming back and cjs didn't deserve 3 more years. Yhe last 3 seasons have been atrocious and the last 2 were rock bottom. Cjs has a lot to learn and a lot improve on if he wants to be a successful  coach. All we can do is hope cjs isn't a talker and learns to actually coach some wins instead of cost us wins with terrible game management. We have a "better" recruiting/transfer class  and two new coordinators. I am tired of reading about all the excuses people give Scott. He is in year 3 it is time to stop praising this guy until he produces wins on the field.

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif

• Downvote 1