Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

As someone who likes to stop and poop in Naples before getting onto Alligator Alley, he's right.

Do you have a particular favorite restroom, or do you stop at random ones along the way.  I find Cracker Barrell restrooms are typically convenient to a highway drive and clean and comfortable.

Sounds like another solid thread topic for JTrue to sponsor.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

As someone who likes to stop and poop in Naples before getting onto Alligator Alley, he's right.

Do you have a particular favorite restroom, or do you stop at random ones along the way.  I find Cracker Barrell restrooms are typically convenient to a highway drive and clean and comfortable.

Sweet baby Jesus, what has this thread turned into?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

This is my favorite thread.  

Ever.

Of all time.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The real question is, considering 428 pages, what HASN'T it turned into?  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

ArmyBull, on 10 Sept 2015 - 1:41 PM, said:snapback.png

raptorcj, on 10 Sept 2015 - 12:36 PM, said:snapback.png

DataBull, on 10 Sept 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:snapback.png

JTrue, on 10 Sept 2015 - 11:54 AM, said:snapback.png

That's an interesting angle, I hadn't thought to bring religion into it yet. Aww, but 428 pages? I'm sure it's been tried...

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,566
  • Days Won:  10

I say keep it going until they come. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I hadn't realized that the Orlando market also included Daytona and Melborne.

Tampa-St Pete Makes sense as they are actually close to each other.  We should get Ft. Myers wrapped in with us too, if they get Daytona and Melbourne.  Though, we'd still be 11th even with Ft. Myers/Naples

Ft Myers/Naples is not an hour away from Tampa, not even 2 hours, hell Orlando is closer. They gave us Sarasota, that is more accurate. The Melborne/Space coast is where a lot of people commute into Orlando. 

As someone who grew up in Naples and made the drive fairly regularly the first few years at USF, Naples is definitely 2 hours away and Fort Myers is even closer.

So you're saying if SpeedyBull thinks Naples is more than 2 hours away, he's not so speedy?   ;)

Ha. I may have hit 170 once on the way back from Naples at least that was what the garmin said when I was testing my old car. Man I miss that car.

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Tampa-St Pete Makes sense as they are actually close to each other. We should get Ft. Myers wrapped in with us too, if they get Daytona and Melbourne. Though, we'd still be 11th even with Ft. Myers/Naples

Ft Myers/Naples is not an hour away from Tampa, not even 2 hours, hell Orlando is closer. They gave us Sarasota, that is more accurate. The Melborne/Space coast is where a lot of people commute into Orlando.

As someone who grew up in Naples and made the drive fairly regularly the first few years at USF, Naples is definitely 2 hours away and Fort Myers is even closer.

Do you have a particular favorite restroom, or do you stop at random ones along the way. I find Cracker Barrell restrooms are typically convenient to a highway drive and clean and comfortable.

Cracker Barrell is always a good choice. You can swipe one of those triangle board peg brain teasers and find out if you're an "ig-nor-a-moose" while you crank one out.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

Toilet paper roll from the back or front?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,376
  • Days Won:  4

Tampa-St Pete Makes sense as they are actually close to each other. We should get Ft. Myers wrapped in with us too, if they get Daytona and Melbourne. Though, we'd still be 11th even with Ft. Myers/Naples

Do you have a particular favorite restroom, or do you stop at random ones along the way. I find Cracker Barrell restrooms are typically convenient to a highway drive and clean and comfortable.
Cracker Barrell is always a good choice. You can swipe one of those triangle board peg brain teasers and find out if you're an "ig-nor-a-moose" while you crank one out.

Crank one out lol?