Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Are we in the Big 12, ACC, or Big 10 yet? :popcorn:

All of the above ... Will have split squad games.

Why think little? We are NFL bound.

Now THAT is ludicrous ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I have a guy on the inside who said another sub-par season will see Florida booted from the SEC and a USF/UCF combo invited in their place. Virginia Tech likely to be invited too, to make 16 teams, and then Florida will take VT's spot in the ACC, making the UF/FSU rivalry game a conference matchup.

EDIT: Should also note my guy on the inside said UCF was included because they didn't want to lose all of the Gator fans when UF is booted.

Edited by GoBulls84

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

I have a guy on the inside who said another sub-par season will see Florida booted from the SEC and a USF/UCF combo invited in their place. Virginia Tech likely to be invited too, to make 16 teams, and then Florida will take VT's spot in the ACC, making the UF/FSU rivalry game a conference matchup.

EDIT: Should also note my guy on the inside said UCF was included because they didn't want to lose all of the Gator fans when UF is boot

What is that guy smoking?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Are we in the Big 12, ACC, or Big 10 yet? :popcorn:

All of the above ... Will have split squad games.

Why think little? We are NFL bound.

Now THAT is ludicrous ...

No, this is ludicrous speed. :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

EDIT: Should also note my guy on the inside said UCF was included because they didn't want to lose all of the Gator fans when UF is booted.

The only thing your guy is inside of is an insane asylum

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

. . . or the inside of a duck. :D

. . . or the inside of a duck. :D

You can get a good look at a TBone steak by sticking your head up the bulls asss, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/31/new-big-ten-scheduling-mandates-power-5-opponents-no-fcs-foes/related/

B1G joins SEC and ACC in banning FCS games and requiring OCC games against other P5 teams. Strength of schedule means everything now and the chances for G5 teams to play P5 teams is coming to an end. 9 Confernce games + 1 OOC game against P5 + 1 OCC game against traditional team (like Texas vs Rice)

The ACC is even scheduling OOC games against other ACC teams and they won't count towards conf standings.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/07/31/new-big-ten-scheduling-mandates-power-5-opponents-no-fcs-foes/related/

B1G joins SEC and ACC in banning FCS games and requiring OCC games against other P5 teams. Strength of schedule means everything now and the chances for G5 teams to play P5 teams is coming to an end. 9 Confernce games + 1 OOC game against P5 + 1 OCC game against traditional team (like Texas vs Rice)

The ACC is even scheduling OOC games against other ACC teams and they won't count towards conf standings.

Okay, Duck Little, 9+1+1 = 11, and that 1 traditional game could double as the required 1 P5 game ... so they will still have 1 or 2 slots to fill every year. What may be harder to get will be a return game but there will still be plenty of spots for P5 vs G5 scheduling.

• Topic Count:  557
  • Content Count:  14,442
  • Days Won:  13

EDIT: Should also note my guy on the inside said UCF was included because they didn't want to lose all of the Gator fans when UF is boot

What is that guy smoking?
Hilarious. Who thinks his stuff up? And by inside I think he means in an insane asylum. Edited by slick1ru2