Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

You guys talking Wisconsin are hilarious. I've been to the Swamp too many times to count, to night games in Death Valley (http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/ole-miss-wallace-death-valley-toughest-place-played-2014/), and I've been to games at Ray J that were more electric than both (wvu as one example). I say that as a huge OCS supporter. Tampa is a fickle city, but when we jump on a bandwagon we do it hard.

You think that because you're a Bulls fan, like all of us but take the green and gold goggles off and see things objectively. Here's a list of the top 50 school's student experiences and we don't even make the list. Ucf is in there but not us. I'm sure students at McNeese State think their games are better than games at the Swamp too, but nobody else on the planet does.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1206554-power-ranking-the-top-50-college-football-student-sections

Using Bleacher Report as an authoritative source?

Triple+facePalm.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,678
  • Days Won:  25

Better than the jump around at Wisc was the wave that changed directions multiple times and then split.  We can't even get a Green/Gold chant going.

WOW! I forgot about that. That was pretty cool. Also, it was done by MOST of the fans, not just the students. And wasn't it started by the band?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

Winning is a great elixir for the suckage blues

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Who's an authority on fan experience and student sections?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

Apparently not the authors of the 100+ articles I posted of which none mention RJS as remotely exciting for students. Just like everyone here blindly refuses to belive UCF is being considered by the media ahead of us for going to the B12.

And here it comes in 1....,2......3,,,,.

Edited by Sellular1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Apparently not the authors of the 100+ articles I posted of which none mention RJS as remotely exciting for students. Just like everyone here blindly refuses to belive UCF is being considered by the media ahead of us for going to the B12.

RJS is dead because we suck, and have for several years now. An OCS would be dead too.

RJS is dead because we suck, and have for several years now. An OCS would be dead too.

Even the B1G teams that suck like Iowa still pack 70,000 in their stadiums, Maybe because theres not much else to do

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Even the B1G teams that suck like Iowa still pack 70,000 in their stadiums, Maybe because theres not much else to do

No maybe about it. There is nothing else to do in land-grant towns

150+ years of rabid alumni helps

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Also Iowa went 8-5 last year in a major conference, has had like 2 losing seasons in the last 15 years, and only missed a bowl one of those years. If they "suck" we are off-the-charts bad.

Edited by WWMJD
  • Upvote 1

Also Iowa went 8-5 last year in a major conference, has had like 2 losing seasons in the last 15 years, and only missed a bowl one of those years. If they "suck" we are off-the-charts bad.

Iowa was 7-6 last year. they were 8-5 in 2013 and 4-8 in 2012. But you're right they aren't that sucky.

Maybe I should have used B12 Kansas as an example. They are 12-48 last 5 years compared to our 22-39 record

Edited by Sellular1