Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

You thought the first time was bad. Just wait friends. This will be 50x worse

USF was left holding bag when BE crumbled. Left behind. But at least there was a glimmer of hope of eventually moving up as there were still more spots to be had.

Now the music is starting again and USF will be without a chair, but unlike last time, this time it will be permanent. Permanently barred from power as all the spots will be taken and USF'S spot permanently sealed.

Get it in your head. It WILL happen.

Please consolidate this into all other doom and gloom threads.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

USF was left holding bag when BE crumbled. Left behind. But at least there was a glimmer of hope of eventually moving up as there were still more spots to be had.

Now the music is starting again and USF will be without a chair, but unlike last time, this time it will be permanent. Permanently barred from power as all the spots will be taken and USF'S spot permanently sealed.

Comments like this are a dime a dozen on this board yet you felt justified to create a new thread for it.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

So when they go to 14 we aren't getting picked in your beliefs? I love how people talk in absolute certainties when they have no direct knowledge of anything.

Yes I truly believe USF will get left out. There are 5-6 schools ahead of us now (including UCF) for 2-4 spots. The last spots ever I might add.

USF could become the next UAB.

Our only hope is to hope that WVU owes us a really big favor and advocates us to get in but that's unlikely.

It's about to get really bad folks. USF has failed and the last 4 years are to blame.

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,580
  • Days Won:  2

So when they go to 14 we aren't getting picked in your beliefs? I love how people talk in absolute certainties when they have no direct knowledge of anything.

Yes I truly believe USF will get left out. There are 5-6 schools ahead of us now (including UCF) for 2-4 spots. The last spots ever I might add.

Our only hope is to hope that WVU owes us a really big favor and advocates us to get in but that's unlikely.

It's about to get really bad folks. USF has failed and the last 4 years are to blame.

LMAO

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210

Comments like this are a dime a dozen on this board yet you felt justified to create a new thread for it.

I am preparing you for the inevitable. Thread needed.

I am preparing you for the inevitable. Thread needed.

Whatever, your opinion doomsayer.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

#hubris

• Topic Count:  422
  • Content Count:  9,786

Who is ahead of USF and why?

• Topic Count:  422
  • Content Count:  9,786

My guess is memphis as well... Uconn just doesn't seem like a fit with Texas and Oklahoma teams.