Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

FSU wouldn't be falling behind at all if they were beating teams like they did in 2013.

If they can win decisively at Miami this weekend, they will be back up to #2.  Miami is a trendy pick to beat the Noles this weekend. 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,649
  • Days Won:  51

FSU wouldn't be falling behind at all if they were beating teams like they did in 2013.

If they can win decisively at Miami this weekend, they will be back up to #2.  Miami is a trendy pick to beat the Noles this weekend.

What people always forget is that when you are the defending natty champ, EVERYONE that plays you views it as their chance to win the natty champ. That's why these teams jump out to an early lead and it takes FSU a quarter or 2 for their athleticism and superior skills to take over. As an example, NCState players are way more fired up to be playing the defending champ than FSU players are to be playing a weaker team.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

The more fundamental question is Why does USF play football? Should I get Publix fried chicken tonight?

FIFY

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The more fundamental question is Why does USF play football? Should I get Publix fried chicken tonight?

FIFY

Too easy.

Yes.

• Topic Count:  420
  • Content Count:  9,778
  • Days Won:  8

If they can win decisively at Miami this weekend, they will be back up to #2. Miami is a trendy pick to beat the Noles this weekend.

FSU has shown weakness. They have 3 or 4 games now they had to overcome being behind 17 or more points. All it will take for them to lose is for a team to take an early lead as is actually I'd the norm when not playing cupcakes, and then some bad fumble or two in the second half. They hardley defeated Notre Dame.

Miami has been playing better the and better as the season goes on. Look for the upset this weekend. I would say FSU wins 7 out of 10 in this match up. The vegas line is FSU -1.5 for a top 5 team versus an unranked team! So Vegas is saying that this game will come down possibly to a FG. Also Winston has been throwing a lot of interceptions it seems like.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think FSU will win against Miami.  Noles should be concerned about Florida and that running game.  Their run defense is not great at all. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I doubt FSU can help the fact that Oklahoma State and Florida aren't the teams they usually can be, if that's hurting their scheduling along with everyone giving them their best shot, I don't think FSU can do anything else. I think people also forget that the goal is to be in the top 4. Get there, THEN worry about who's on the schedule. Who knows if they stay at #3 and end up being paired with someone they match up well against, and win. Say the #1 team "no one wants to play come January" gets upset by the #4 team, and FSU strolls to another title? Happens in hoops all the time. FSU just needs to take care of business, and they'll get where they need to be.

• Topic Count:  420
  • Content Count:  9,778
  • Days Won:  8

I think FSU will win against Miami. Noles should be concerned about Florida and that running game. Their run defense is not great at all.

Then maybe duke johnson will give them a fit.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I think FSU will win against Miami. Noles should be concerned about Florida and that running game. Their run defense is not great at all.

Then maybe duke johnson will give them a fit.

FSU is only favored by 1 against Miami.  Vegas expects Miami to give them fits.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Miami isn't Top 25.  That doesn't count as a quality win by committee standards.  Being in a crappy conference is no longer an advantage, if it ever was.