Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Who wants to take bets on how many posts would be in this thread if we stripped it down to actual news on realignment?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

There is information to be found on TBP. It's like gem mining in the Smoky Mountains. You have to be able to filter out all the junk, let it wash away and really keep an eye out for the rare nuggets.

I come here to interact with other Bulls fans, not as much for info. I get back as much or more than what I put in. If I strictly want info, Twitter and other websites are really better.

TBP is awesome, but not really for the faint of heart or for those intolerant of sometimes frequent BS.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

I am sure all view TBP in different ways, but for 15 years the intent has been to provide a long lasting online community for USF Bulls fans with a goal of growing USF fans and supporting the program.

Not solely for news and information, but for discussion - some on topic as well as some off-topic (hopefully in right forum and thread).

The personal attacks and internet big guy stuff is a spoiler, but some can't resist. It seems to be a problem in many high activity communities, especially those that allow free membership and free choice of topic and comment with no pre-approval.

There is a button to report post to moderator. You can help police topics and comments by using that where appropriate.

Finally, it's a two way street. TBP celebrates its 15th birthday in another month. It is, and always will be, what the fans make it. My pledge 15 years ago was to ensure it didn't just go away as so many sites did back then including the Bulls' official site.

I'd like it if we all shared the goal of expanding the Bulls online presence, and keeping that in mind when we post.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I am sure all view TBP in different ways, but for 15 years the intent has been to provide a long lasting online community for USF Bulls fans with a goal of growing USF fans and supporting the program.

Not solely for news and information, but for discussion - some on topic as well as some off-topic (hopefully in right forum and thread).

The personal attacks and internet big guy stuff is a spoiler, but some can't resist. It seems to be a problem in many high activity communities, especially those that allow free membership and free choice of topic and comment with no pre-approval.

There is a button to report post to moderator. You can help police topics and comments by using that where appropriate.

Finally, it's a two way street. TBP celebrates its 15th birthday in another month. It is, and always will be, what the fans make it. My pledge 15 years ago was to ensure it didn't just go away as so many sites did back then including the Bulls' official site.

I'd like it if we all shared the goal of expanding the Bulls online presence, and keeping that in mind when we post.

:icon_drink:  :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,119
  • Days Won:  14

Well said.

By the way...do you think anybody ever opens this thread expecting to find rumors and tweets about USF realignment anymore?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Brad, thanks again for the site. This remote Bull appreciates it.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,649
  • Days Won:  51

And again, it's my posts that get deleted...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Just think of them like snapchat, posted, seen, then gone forever or until the NSA publishes it. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Mind blown ^^^^^^

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

If you are remarking about your posts in this thread they were most likely deleted because you were quoting other deleted material. If you want your posts not to get deleted in those cases, don't quote objectionable material. I don't recall a post where you wrote anything wrong. Also, I have to play policeman on my cellphone. If I inadvertently deleted anyone's "clean" on-topic post, I aplogize.