Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,652
  • Days Won:  51

and oh it would not be about us taking Cincy out.  It would be more about WVU having a local playmate and keeping the Couch burners happy.

That is not entirely true. It is only a selling point. Traveling is far down on the list.

I'm here because you are the heart and soul of the usf fanbase. If you don't make this happen, you are toast.

Anyone who followed me on ESPN knows I reveiled a lot of insider info way before it hit the news.

If you'd rather simply joke around then fine. Hopefully your comedy carries you through the grueling G5 era.

Urine idiot

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,953
  • Days Won:  436

Oh crap CODE BLUE CODE BLUE! Trolling Mike is back!

4 more pages.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

But for the future of your program, if you keep sitting around here waiting for success to fall from the sky, it won't. I'm telling you UCF is the #1 choice to join the Big 12 and Cincinnati is being addressed as #2 since BYU can't comply. If you don't muddy the water on Cincy now they will take your spot.

OMG you're right! Let's fire our coach and hire the best up and coming coach we can that can recruit his ass off and bring in a top rated class in the conference.

... Oh wait we did. 

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k. 

did my part, upped it to 7 this year, would have got 8 but the 8th in the row was taken. 

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Days Won:  7

The consensus on here seems to be 4-8, maybe 5-7 at best. That's not filling the stadium.

My thought process is more that if we made a sincere campaign to go try and sell USF alumni on buying season tickets (even nosebleeds), we could resuscitate our attendance really quickly. Given a good season, we wouldn't lose a lot. I.e. if we could get  25k alums to commit to buying season tickets and coming to games, even a 5-7 season would probably only bring the announced attendance down to 35-40k. 

did my part, upped it to 7 this year, would have got 8 but the 8th in the row was taken. 

And that's great, but the department could try this avenue more. Offer incentives. Free game (blackouts on UCF and ECU), reduced pricing for alumni (all alumni, not just new ones), etc. 

• Topic Count:  421
  • Content Count:  9,780
  • Days Won:  8

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

page 297?

edit: ****.

Edited by Breedwell

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

page 297?

edit: ****.

yes?

edit: Oh hell no ...

Edited by charsibb

20 posts per page gents, 5 more to go after this. 

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

It seems that WVU favors USF over UCF. UCF may have ticked WVU off years ago by cancelling their game with them that caused WVU to get a 1AA school at the last minute. WVU remembers that practice. So this is all we shall see.