Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Can't wait for those ass-h to get it handed to them. Regardless of conference implications, I hope they lose every game. I will never wish that program or the people who support it well wishes. Go Penn State and every other team they play against.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

We have already addressed our problems. If you are talking long term mindset as far as the big12 is concerned look at where we are at academically, research wise, grant wise, patent wise etc. Usf is and will be just fine. Sorry we screwed up in football with holtz but we are beyond that now. Our entire athletics department is on the right track now. 

Despite my green and gold goggles I am very excited to see how the next 2 years play out for USF again. 

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just remind me again how this Juggernaut of a UCF team squeaked by our pathetic pile of puke last year by only 3 points and now all of a sudden you are holier than thou? Do you remember that point in the 4th when you guys were pouring out of your stadium because you thought you were going to lose again?

Once again with the small time mindset. A moral victory against UCF is not what is going to persuade the P5 from calling.

Mike, name one sport UCF has a winning record against USF in. If you can, I'll take a week off from making jokes about GOL's lawsuit or resume, Bergman's bat episode, NCAA violations, anything involving your basketball team, and I'll even pretend that girl in your picture isn't related to you.

We have already addressed our problems. If you are talking long term mindset as far as the big12 is concerned look at where we are at academically, research wise, grant wise, patent wise etc. Usf is and will be just fine. Sorry we screwed up in football with holtz but we are beyond that now. Our entire athletics department is on the right track now. 

Despite my green and gold goggles I am very excited to see how the next 2 years play out for USF again. 

You have completely missed your mark. "research wise, grant wise, patent wise etc"  Is THIS what you first think about right at the kickoff?

:facepalm:

Sorry got Big10 confused with Big12 and the AAU requirement. but yes conferences look at academic quality of a school, and other sports in addition to just football. Football is big, but your 1 year of success does not a great football team make. Just be glad you are out of Cusa. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

UCF has had more success in Football than we have. They have a BCS win, we have never finished better than 4-3 in a Conference.

I am really starting to think USF is destined to live at the bottom of every major sport, every year. All time One-on-One are useless in conference alignment talk. If this was the case UCF should be in the SEC already since we are undefeated all-time against Alabama.

:facepalm: 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I am really starting to think USF is destined to live at the bottom of every major sport, every year. All time One-on-One are useless in conference alignment talk. If this was the case UCF should be in the SEC already since we are undefeated all-time against Alabama.

You are officially retarded

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm beginning to think Mike is Brad in drag trying to stir up page hits.

Just kidding! :D  Mike's a complete tool, but he's fun, in an ignorant, mindless, kind of way.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Lol this dude is trolling hard and hooking you guys left and right.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,085
  • Days Won:  11

:popcorn: