Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,558
  • Days Won:  19

We left UCF in the dirt decades ago.

Sqaundered our opportunities in the Big East.

USF won't make that mistake again.

#SleepingGiant

Here's another bone:

http://www.goodbullhunting.com/2013/12/17/5216550/college-football-tv-ratings-2013-regular-season-final-sec

As you can clearly see, UCF is far too advanced at this stage. Plus being nationally ranked heading into next season, a 35% increase in season ticket sales, Fiesta Bowl win, the prime UCF/Penn State game, OCS, etc. But you have certain selling points over Cincy.

Point taken. I have nothing to speak against the success of UCF.

However, USF needs to be on a path of aggrandizing amonst all sports (and academics).

The P5 will be looking for a school that can perform and make money in more ways than one (and not just football).

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Days Won:  7

I think the key thing is that our best>>>>better than Cincy's best in terms of attendance, ratings, etc. Mostly because we tended to upset bigger name teams who carried higher TV ratings. 

It also helps that even an above average year in attendance is better than Cincy will ever be able to do at Nippert. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Remember what I've been telling you for a while now:

...ESPN is now saying the "Big 12 needs Cincinnati and UCF".

When these teams are added to the Big 12 and this culminates, how will this effect usf athletics?

Who does the AAC backfill with? Marshall? S.Miss? FAU to maintain the Florida foot print?

You are such an idiot. There is no expansion until the contracts are up. These are just opinions...everyone has one. Can't wait to see USF roll the the golden shower knights. No more luck this season.

The only way USF gets invited into the Big 12 is if they can ride on UCF's coattails. This basically means you should be cheering for UCF harder than anyone from here on out. It's for your own good.
If we are depending on UCF I guess no one is going anywhere for a while...especially after we b-slap you frauds this year. Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm baffled by any of you who respond. You're better off trying to get smazza to use spell check.

I'm baffled by any of you who respond. You're better off trying to get smazza to use spell check.

Funny...

But Mike11117777171717171711 has a point though.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I try to communicate to lower species every now and then...everyone needs to feel special if only for a little while.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Just remind me again how this Juggernaut of a UCF team squeaked by our pathetic pile of puke last year by only 3 points and now all of a sudden you are holier than thou? Do you remember that point in the 4th when you guys were pouring out of your stadium because you thought you were going to lose again? 

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

It's become more and more clearer why USF has become what it has. Nobody can tell you anything. Keep on the path you are.

Remember that time you named your baseball field after the coach you fired for violating a manager with a bat?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

I think they see his sad, obsessive need to fit in here and feel sorry for him ...