Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  608
  • Content Count:  17,058
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

They will certainly bring in more teams…the ones that have been too undesirable up until now to bring in. That means the conference is getting worse not maintaining. 

Yeah but you are forgetting one thing. USF needs to win a freaking conference football championship soon. If bringing in the weaker teams helps that than so be it lol. But to say the Army was not a strong add is just being flat out wrong. Heck AAC can probably bring in more strong teams from the SBC & C-USA and still outperform the MWC. People don’t stay up to watch west coast football.   If anything maybe the AAC & PAC will merge together to create an East/West flavor 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  596
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah but you are forgetting one thing. USF needs to win a freaking conference football championship soon. If bringing in the weaker teams helps that than so be it lol. But to say the Army was not a strong add is just being flat out wrong. Heck AAC can probably bring in more strong teams from the SBC & C-USA and still outperform the MWC. People don’t stay up to watch west coast football.   If anything maybe the AAC & PAC will merge together to create an East/West flavor 

Go drop half your starters on your fantasy football team and replace them with the best you can find on the waiver wire/free agency. Let me know how that works out for you. 

Memphis and Tulane leave, USF in the AAC just took a step back by default.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Think sometimes we get caught up in the Power conference talk but In reality USF is doing what it takes to stay afloat to be on the right side up the upcoming changes to the college football landscape 

IMG_7356.png

1 minute ago, 00Bull said:

Go drop half your starters on your fantasy football team and replace them with the best you can find on the waiver wire/free agency. Let me know how that works out for you. 

Memphis and Tulane leave, USF in the AAC just took a step back by default.

We keep assuming that Memphis & Tulane are going to leave USF for the PAC but that is probably not happening from what is now being rumored….

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,924
  • Days Won:  436

2 hours ago, 00Bull said:

Please don’t.

Don’t tempt him, Randy here is that guy on X. Posting multiple times a day claiming to have inside sources that USF is going to B1G. Even other USF fans are tired of the schtick. 

IMG_8174.jpeg

And he had the perfect response, if assclowns have a problem with his Tweets, don't read them ....

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

And he had the perfect response, if assclowns have a problem with his Tweets, don't read them ....

Exactly! Randy is cool. He just things the best of USF. He has a positive mindset unlike others could ever imagine. The more Randy’s USF has the better imo. Less Negative Nancy’s please 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,223
  • Days Won:  68

If someone is being an ******** then they need to be called out as an ********, it is in the ******** book of best practices, I know because I authored said publication.  If he can’t take the criticism then go cry in a corner.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,639
  • Content Count:  75,924
  • Days Won:  436

2 hours ago, Uncrustabull said:

I hate to say it, but I think the Athletic Department really put a lot of eggs in the FSU/Clemson basket.

The only eggs USF has put into any baskets is to make as USF as attractive as they can to any better conference ..... unless there's something out there we haven't seen.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  596
  • Days Won:  0

Randy? Is that you? 

Have you seen his thread? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

26 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Hey man. Hope you know that I’m just having some fun. Try not to let name calling upset you too much. Ain’t nothing wrong with being called a hater just kidding. But seriously I know you want what is best with USF.  And no you are not a hater. Puc may be a hater but I’m sure he wears that as a badge of honor. Just have some faith that USF is going to be fine. If these past few years has not shown you progress then I don’t know what to say about your outlook but that is not what is important. The important thing is seeing USF beat Miami this weekend!! Go Bulls! And please don’t take my posts too seriously. 

I think you are labeling everyone a "hater" that isn't a blind loyalist that is celebrating USF at every turn. Not liking our current situation is not being a hater, its being a realist. Not seeing the problem of losing Memphis and Tulane from the AAC is not being a "hater" its realizing the limited value of the remaining teams in this conference and the lack of value of any potential replacement. USF has failed to improve its position ever since getting called up to the Big East while every team we have been associated with (with the exception of Temple) has found a way to improve their lot in life. If not being satisfied with the status quo makes someone a hater, then yes, you are surrounded by "haters". 

• Upvote 2