Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  596
  • Days Won:  0

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

What he's paid to do revolves around doing what's best for USF Athletics, doesn't matter what conference we're in ... USF comes first, doing things to make us attractive to higher levels, but doesn't hurt to try and make your current home as strong as possible while you're there.

You boys are fighting windmills ... to the people that matter, MK is doing a great job on things he has control over.

So what happens when what’s best for USF athletics is to GTFO the conference we are in? Sounds like he’s paralyzed, happy to be on the radar of P4 but you know not overly worried about that, rather he’ll focus on “strengthening” the AAC.

He needs to grow a pair and make the pitch for USF to get out of the AAC every chance he gets. Who cares what the AAC thinks. He was asked on local news the other day who’d win the game on Saturday and gave some weak bureaucratic answer like “it’s a great opportunity, blah blah blah…go bulls”. Too much to ask for the AD to say “Bulls by 50”? 

Edited by 00Bull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,270
  • Days Won:  10

45 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

“I don’t get to caught up with the specifics of a conference, but I know we’re on the radar of the current P4, and we’re focused on making the American the strongest it can be as well.” 

Good to know he doesn’t get caught up in exactly what he’s paid to. Time to go.

@puc86 Some red meat for ya.

IMG_8168.png

I dont want to pile on on Kelly since he deserves credit and some benefit of the doubt since he did hire two good coaches and is building an OCS, and am sure is working hard behind the scenes to get us in a better conference, but you dont "make the American the strongest it can be" by having added Charlotte, Rice, FAU, and North Texas. That was a critical mistake, and a main reason Tulane and Memphis, and hopefully USF want out. The bottom half of the conference is  camel shiite, and the new PAC would alleviate the issue of playing an handful of teams every year that are in bottom 20 in the country.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,584
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I dont want to pile on on Kelly since he deserves credit and some benefit of the doubt since he did hire two good coaches and is building an OCS, and am sure is working hard behind the scenes to get us in a better conference, but you dont "make the American the strongest it can be" by having added Charlotte, Rice, FAU, and North Texas. That was a critical mistake, and a main reason Tulane and Memphis, and hopefully USF want out. The bottom half of the conference is  camel shiite, and the new PAC would alleviate the issue of playing an handful of teams every year that are in bottom 20 in the country.

He likes being on committees, he likes feeling important, he likes being nice, he likes familiarity and he is looking forward to doing it over and over. If the department needed a fundraiser, event coordinator or front door greeter (like Walmart) he has everything it takes, unfortunately for getting out of a conference there isn’t a worse person for the job. Which he demonstrates. Every time.

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  4,057
  • Days Won:  5

• Topic Count:  608
  • Content Count:  17,052
  • Days Won:  45

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Then why do we keep dropping further and further? Maybe you and VPMK should recalibrate which way is actually up and which way is down. Not one second should have been wasted on any other idea other than getting out of here and everything should be singularly measured in how it directly impacts getting the f out. It’s not the most important thing to the program it’s the only important thing to program and it doesn’t just work itself out in the long run just because you keep adding five years to your plan.

Are you tripping or something? USF has been on the rise. I could buy your argument if this was about 3 years ago. Now all the negative peeps against MK seem like just haters. It is a terrible look right now tbh. I think I’m wasting my time trying to explain it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  608
  • Content Count:  17,052
  • Days Won:  45

19 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

So what happens when what’s best for USF athletics is to GTFO the conference we are in? Sounds like he’s paralyzed, happy to be on the radar of P4 but you know not overly worried about that, rather he’ll focus on “strengthening” the AAC.

He needs to grow a pair and make the pitch for USF to get out of the AAC every chance he gets. Who cares what the AAC thinks. He was asked on local news the other day who’d win the game on Saturday and gave some weak bureaucratic answer like “it’s a great opportunity, blah blah blah…go bulls”. Too much to ask for the AD to say “Bulls by 50”? 

See now you are just nit picking. You must be hoping for the AD job to open up or something lol. No AD is going to give the other bulletin board material by saying Bulls by 50 lol. Sounds like you want him to fall for those gotcha questions or traps. MK is too savvy for that which is why USF is blessed to have him imo. 

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Are you tripping or something? USF has been on the rise. I could buy your argument if this was about 3 years ago. Now all the negative peeps against MK seem like just haters. It is a terrible look right now tbh. I think I’m wasting my time trying to explain it.

You are because 10 years into it he still thinks he has 5 more years, his plan is dumb, it’s not paying off and every time it’s like oh just wait we’re almost there. No one is rising up out of what will be left of the aac. The only place we have gone is continuing towards the furthest depths of embarrassment, which is apparently an abyss . It’s okay that we were in a transitional period in life but when most people are staying here until they can find better VPMK thinks this place is fine, he can make some improvements and he is running for the president of the hoa. The aac is no place to raise your kids, think of the children.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,270
  • Days Won:  10

7 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I think that's unfair. Everyone on this board hopes that Kelly is successful. 

1 minute ago, Bull Matrix said:

See now you are just nit picking. You must be hoping for the AD job to open up or something lol. No AD is going to give the other bulletin board material by saying Bulls by 50 lol. Sounds like you want him to fall for those gotcha questions or traps. MK is too savvy for that which is why USF is blessed to have him imo. 

There is nothing savvy about VPMK, the dullest crayon in the box who only likes to stay on the box because he enjoys eating crayons. I’ve seen some bad people grace our fine halls, he is the absolute worst. USF cannot heal until that cancer is removed from it.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,211
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

I think that's unfair. Everyone on this board hopes that Kelly is successful. 

You sure?