Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  608
  • Content Count:  17,064
  • Days Won:  45

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Do we have any confirmed bridges putting USf in the ACC , Pac6, B1G, SEc, B12, or any other conference ? No it is all smoke and mirrors. The biggest moves just announced it when it was a done deal such SEC with TAmu , missouri, Texas, and Oklahoma. The big just announced it when it was a done deal.  The acc didn't seem to whine and demand more except FSU and Clemson. I am sure they were behind the scenes in all conferences determining who brings the best bang for their buck. We have a  chance in the next three games to prove we deserve to put our name in some hats and hope our name gets seleted. If there ever was a chance to dig deep and find some Big East magic in the bottle type run the time is now during the next three games.

image.thumb.png.55cc461e54a5357717d12843b2593bda.png

I believe USF has more connections to the ACC than to any other conferences so you just got to use some logic and do some research….

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,586
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Ok I get it you are right back to your hate with MK. This pretty much destroys your argument or points. USF is finally winning in both revenue sports and has an OCS on the way under MK’s watch. Yet you are trying to say MK is the reason USF is not in a power conference. Do you see how bad the argument looks???

The OCS is the single dumbest idea in the history or our program and will have far more to do with keeping us out of a real conference than it could ever do to bring us into one. And we aren’t even winning we are going .500 in the worst conference we have ever had the misfortune of being in. 

• ???? 1

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

confused dungeons and dragons GIF by Hyper RPG

I can see in that dogs eyes that it gets me 

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,648
  • Days Won:  52

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

The OCS is the single dumbest idea in the history or our program

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520vp5l35nx4ysq3zagz

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Days Won:  30

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think we used the Big East Magic bottle to pee in during the CCS and CJS era.

That more the liquid lava from the other side during the Scott era.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The OCS is the single dumbest idea in the history or our program and will have far more to do with keeping us out of a real conference than it could ever do to bring us into one. And we aren’t even winning we are going .500 in the worst conference we have ever had the misfortune of being in. 

Probably one of the wackest things I have ever read on here & that is saying something. The OCS as I have said many years ago will be the lifeline of the program. It will help it grow & make USF football weekends become much better. Anyone that thinks otherwise should probably just stick with the NFL….

Edited by Bull Matrix
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I believe USF has more connections to the ACC than to any other conferences so you just got to use some logic and do some research….

Our biggest connections are to the two leaving, we boned one with a coach and one boned us. VPMK was the event and travel coordinator there more than a decade ago, half the people he worked with are dead and the rest have moved on but certainly none remember who he is or would even take his call.

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,648
  • Days Won:  52

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

we boned one with a coach and one boned us

Is this still on the getting our **** wet std metaphor?

Just now, puc86 said:

Our biggest connections are to the two leaving, we boned one with a coach and one boned us. VPMK was the event and travel coordinator there more than a decade ago, half the people he worked with are dead and the rest have moved on but certainly none remember who he is or would even take his call.

Hope you know that Tulane & Memphis are not leaving, right? You got caught up in the rumor speculation. They won’t leave the AAC to take less exposure & money for the PAC

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520vp5l35nx4ysq3zagz

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Probably one of the wackest things I have ever read on here & that is saying something. The OCS as I have said many years ago will be the lifeline of the program. It will help it grow & make USF football weekends become much better. Anyone that thinks otherwise should probably just stick with the NFL….

Miami plays on the border of Broward county in an nfl stadium, Pitt plays in an nfl stadium on the north side across a river nowhere near Oakland. In what way does a crappier smaller stadium make a single extra dollar for a conference? It doesn’t, so they don’t care and if conference realignment doesn’t care about it then it is dumb at this time.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Is this still on the getting our **** wet std metaphor?

What metaphor?