Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,118
  • Days Won:  14

11 hours ago, Cat941 said:

That is probably the most useless statistic I have ever seen even on this thread.  Is he trying to make some kind of point?  If so, I'm missing it.  I'd say he's just bored and has no information right now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,211
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

This is probably what would make the most sense for the ACC to do right now. They should add USF & UConn and then they can add others if needed later. This helps both ACC & USF build up their brand. Looking at SMU seeing their stadium getting sellouts this season when they could barely draw flies is very telling how fans perceive schools being in a power conference. 

The ACC only has 1 more pro-rata addition left unless they can get ESPN to add another during their look-in which is currently underway. They have no incentive to add USF before FSU wiggles free. 

• Topic Count:  608
  • Content Count:  17,055
  • Days Won:  45

28 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

The ACC only has 1 more pro-rata addition left unless they can get ESPN to add another during their look-in which is currently underway. They have no incentive to add USF before FSU wiggles free. 

So they will probably add UConn. This will make the basketball schools happy and bring that Cuse UConn hoops rivalry back in conference which should help bring in tons. ACC is going to be fine imo 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,118
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

So they will probably add UConn. This will make the basketball schools happy and bring that Cuse UConn hoops rivalry back in conference which should help bring in tons. ACC is going to be fine imo 

That would be a total gut punch.  Not sure I can take another one.  I believe that would officially make USF the only school left that got relegated out of the big boy leagues and was still waiting to be picked back up.  Hope it doesn't happen.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,673
  • Days Won:  4

50 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

That is probably the most useless statistic I have ever seen even on this thread.  Is he trying to make some kind of point?  If so, I'm missing it.  I'd say he's just bored and has no information right now.

Generalissimo Fransisco Franco is still dead & the Bitcoin market is still  flat…

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,553
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, MaltLiquorBull said:

That would be a total gut punch.  Not sure I can take another one.  I believe that would officially make USF the only school left that got relegated out of the big boy leagues and was still waiting to be picked back up.  Hope it doesn't happen.  

Agreed... even though realignment is mostly about football; UCONN winning the MB NCAAT has to be a point of interest. 

Again, we gotta win the conference this year. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Actually that doesn’t mean USF won’t be getting called up eventually. I will say this, the longer these power conferences wait the more likely USF’s stock will be all that much higher. So if they want to wait until it is too late for some of them that is their call. All USF has to do is keep winning and with the AAC they should be in contention to one of the CFP spots which will bring in more fans and money before they get called up imo 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,142
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, goingbackbull said:

I believe  Jordan Zimmerman is around the Billion Mark

His $10 million donation led USF to rename the new Zimmerman School of Advertising and Mass Communications after him. USF also installed his own personal brand — a giant 10- by 10-foot green "Z" — on the side of the building.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,553
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

His $10 million donation led USF to rename the new Zimmerman School of Advertising and Mass Communications after him. USF also installed his own personal brand — a giant 10- by 10-foot green "Z" — on the side of the building.

Does he like football?

36 minutes ago, Bear said:

Does he like football?

He does. Well at least when I was going to USF and Leavitt was the HC. I remember him saying how proud he was about USF young program. But that was many years ago lol

• Upvote 1