Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,668
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

At the end of the day, @puc86 and @Outlaw aren't wrong... i feel like they put down some facts in there we can't argue with. That said, i do think VPMK is righting the ship. He did come into this job with an uphill climb. He just fell a few times and seems to have a hold on it now. 

That I can completely understand, counting ifs as premature wins though not so much. When calling straight balls and strikes to this point he is behind which doesn’t mean the story has to end that way for him. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Man, if there was ever a more clear picture of how ****** up puc's views are I'm not sure what it could be ....

I can't help. AD MK didn't make the right moves to get USF out of the AAC by winning like Cinncinatti, Ucf, Houston, and SMU. He is trying to do it now, but it may already be too late. All we can do is beat the teams on our schedule and hope for the best. He finally fired the last losing men's coach that was holding USF athletics back. At the end of the day, we are in the AAC because his hires didn't work out, his extension for all was a massive failure prolonging the suck and fostering a toxic positive culture that was based in praising losing coaches, and the OCS isn't moving the needle toward getting USF a power invite anytime soon. The good part is he got the IPF built, hired Golesh and Caar to build a winning culture for him, and has the OCS on the way at the worst possible time to build ecomonically. On a scale of 1 to 10,  I rate him a 5, because he is failing until we get out of the AAC and win some conference championships. I would rate him a 1/10 before Golesh and Caar coach up his failing athletic culture . A conference champsionship in football could move him up to 7/10 and a  real power conference invite could move him up to a 8/10.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Sk00b said:

At the end of the day, @puc86 and @Outlaw aren't wrong... i feel like they put down some facts in there we can't argue with. That said, i do think VPMK is righting the ship. He did come into this job with an uphill climb. He just fell a few times and seems to have a hold on it now. 

Hopefully we are righting the ship.

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Days Won:  5

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  4,167
  • Days Won:  5

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

3 hours ago, Sk00b said:

At the end of the day, @puc86 and @Outlaw aren't wrong... i feel like they put down some facts in there we can't argue with.

The facts that one really can't argue with in Outlaw's post are in his first sentence bolded red. The rest of his shots at MK are mostly nonsensical ******** that can't be supported ....

6 hours ago, Outlaw said:

AD MK had the worst 3-year stretch in USF football history with his infamous hire, who was labeled an elite offensive mind and recruit. AD MK had USF in position to be left out of conference realignment when UCF, Cinncinatti, Houston, and SMu all got out. AD MK extension for all program sets (USF football, USF basketball, and USF baseball) further and further back from the top of the AAC. Losing and being at the bottom of the AAC is a major reason USF got left behind in conference realignment. Now the good: he helped build the IPF; he helped get an on-campus stadium started about a decade too late; after his first five years of failure, he hired two coaches that could punch up and instantly improved the losing culture AD MK fostered, cultivated, and prolonged. The bad news is that we are left behind in the AAC, and unless we have miracle runs over the next two years, we will be stuck in the AAC when the on-campus stadium opens up. Al. SO AD Mk does bear a lot of responsibility for USF being left behind in conference realignment with Jeff Scott being hired and extinguished for beating Temple, but he does get a little bit of positive notes for finding Golesh and Caar, who can hopefully continue to build a winning culture. All USF can do is beat the teams on their schedule and hope a power invite comes one day in the future.

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,668
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

The facts that one really can't argue with in Outlaw's post are in his first sentence bolded red. The rest of his shots at MK is mostly nonsensical ******** that can't be supported ....

But I’m still indisputable…

Edited by puc86

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

I can't help. AD MK didn't make the right moves to get USF out of the AAC by winning like Cinncinatti, Ucf, Houston, and SMU. He is trying to do it now, but it may already be too late. All we can do is beat the teams on our schedule and hope for the best. He finally fired the last losing men's coach that was holding USF athletics back. At the end of the day, we are in the AAC because his hires didn't work out, his extension for all was a massive failure prolonging the suck and fostering a toxic positive culture that was based in praising losing coaches, and the OCS isn't moving the needle toward getting USF a power invite anytime soon. The good part is he got the IPF built, hired Golesh and Caar to build a winning culture for him, and has the OCS on the way at the worst possible time to build ecomonically. On a scale of 1 to 10,  I rate him a 5, because he is failing until we get out of the AAC and win some conference championships. I would rate him a 1/10 before Golesh and Caar coach up his failing athletic culture . A conference champsionship in football could move him up to 7/10 and a  real power conference invite could move him up to a 8/10.

Just piling on with more mostly nonsensical ******** ....

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  22,764
  • Days Won:  53

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

That I can completely understand, counting ifs as premature wins though not so much. When calling straight balls and strikes to this point he is behind which doesn’t mean the story has to end that way for him. 

It's all in where this leads.  If a crappy event causes you to hunker down and make something great happen, then you can contextualize it as a bridge to the new thing.  But you have to make the new thing happen.  It could be GOAT territory if we end up in the ACC with a new stadium and these coaches on staff.  Or we could flop around and whiff on everything.  Then it would suck.  So get out there and rock and roll the bones!

17 hours ago, puc86 said:

But I’m still indisputable…

Your nonsensical ******** is more subtle and disguised. Off top of my head, holding it against MK that UCF passed us by .... he has not had to fire most of the coaches he extended ... using SMU to the ACC against MK .... I think those are from your thousand word sentence which was pretty mind numbing to begin with.

Edited by Triple B
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1