Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  19,668
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

I’m not convinced Puc is a USF fan. Just sounds like a disgruntled old employee…

But are also typically convinced that people doing a bad job are doing a miraculous job, so there is that …

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

No, you contorted what I said to fit your rant haha...

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

Shocking ....

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Work Demanding GIF by HannahWitton

Word.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,812
  • Days Won:  30

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

But are also typically convinced that people doing a bad job are doing a miraculous job, so there is that …

AD MK had the worst 3-year stretch in USF football history with his infamous hire, who was labeled an elite offensive mind and recruit. AD MK had USF in position to be left out of conference realignment when UCF, Cinncinatti, Houston, and SMu all got out. AD MK extension for all program sets (USF football, USF basketball, and USF baseball) further and further back from the top of the AAC. Losing and being at the bottom of the AAC is a major reason USF got left behind in conference realignment. Now the good: he helped build the IPF; he helped get an on-campus stadium started about a decade too late; after his first five years of failure, he hired two coaches that could punch up and instantly improved the losing culture AD MK fostered, cultivated, and prolonged. The bad news is that we are left behind in the AAC, and unless we have miracle runs over the next two years, we will be stuck in the AAC when the on-campus stadium opens up. Al. SO AD Mk does bear a lot of responsibility for USF being left behind in conference realignment with Jeff Scott being hired and extinguished for beating Temple, but he does get a little bit of positive notes for finding Golesh and Caar, who can hopefully continue to build a winning culture. All USF can do is beat the teams on their schedule and hope a power invite comes one day in the future.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, puc86 said:

If people attributed MK’s miracles to Christ you would be posting about how you are a follower of Apollo 

5 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Sometimes I just miss it. What does this mean?😭 

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

It means he thinks everyone should have the same lowly opinion of MK as he does .... personally I would have used the FSM instead of Apollo.

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

That’s not what it means 

I think the bolded red in our 2 posts align perfectly ...... my streak is still alive.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

AD MK had the worst 3-year stretch in USF football history with his infamous hire, who was labeled an elite offensive mind and recruit. AD MK had USF in position to be left out of conference realignment when UCF, Cinncinatti, Houston, and SMu all got out. AD MK extension for all program sets (USF football, USF basketball, and USF baseball) further and further back from the top of the AAC. Losing and being at the bottom of the AAC is a major reason USF got left behind in conference realignment. Now the good: he helped build the IPF; he helped get an on-campus stadium started about a decade too late; after his first five years of failure, he hired two coaches that could punch up and instantly improved the losing culture AD MK fostered, cultivated, and prolonged. The bad news is that we are left behind in the AAC, and unless we have miracle runs over the next two years, we will be stuck in the AAC when the on-campus stadium opens up. Al. SO AD Mk does bear a lot of responsibility for USF being left behind in conference realignment with Jeff Scott being hired and extinguished for beating Temple, but he does get a little bit of positive notes for finding Golesh and Caar, who can hopefully continue to build a winning culture. All USF can do is beat the teams on their schedule and hope a power invite comes one day in the future.

Man, if there was ever a more clear picture of how ****** up puc's views are I'm not sure what it could be ....

Edited by Triple B
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I think the bolded red in our 2 posts align perfectly ...... my streak is still alive.

There are many worlds between thinking someone is bad and thinking they are performing miracles. I would think most people are somewhere in between the two takes and while stopping short of my belief that MK is a catastrophic failure would also recognize that if jc was relying on these miracles he wouldn’t have a single book about him.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Man, if there was ever a more clear picture of how ****** up puc's views are I'm not sure what it could be ....

Those are outlaws views not mine, I count the stadium idea at this time as a complete failure of leadership 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,669
  • Days Won:  3

At the end of the day, @puc86 and @Outlaw aren't wrong... i feel like they put down some facts in there we can't argue with. That said, i do think VPMK is righting the ship. He did come into this job with an uphill climb. He just fell a few times and seems to have a hold on it now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, puc86 said:

This is the worst conference we have been a part of, he was on the committee of deciding the direction of the conference, he was at the helm in getting passed by UCF, he was the only moron in all of any athletics that thought covid meant an extension for everyone, he had to fire almost everyone he extended, he hired the worst football coach in fbs history and extended them, in every coaching search he was the last one to pick when every other chair was taken, he followed someone else’s Hail Mary idea to build a stadium at the single worst time to in our entire history which has not seemed to go swimmingly, is slightly below Texas hs quality and keeps ballooning in price with no one to actually build it, he got out scooped by smu, he just made the exact same error on contracts that just blew up in his face and most importantly of all he has never had us in serious contention to get out of this **** hole conference of which we are the last remaining member of anyone that was in it when we got here and two teams that weren’t even here have already been called up…. This is just the abridged forward. The guy is as exciting as stale white toast and we are only Stockholm syndromed into thinking that somehow only barely failing in the most failing of circumstances is now actually success. That baseball coach he finally got around to firing? Ya he extended him too. The guy is mediocre on his best day.

One sentence with 205 words! Impressive- that has to be an all-time record.

Go puc and Go Bulls

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

One sentence with 205 words! Impressive- that has to be an all-time record.

Go puc and Go Bulls

I feel I can do better but maybe I Kant 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1