Lol!  Starting rumors I see.  

And the classic dominoes.  

Edited by Cat941

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,293
  • Days Won:  10

43 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

I think now.  We might look better in 3 years, but so might our competition.   Maybe the AAU invites other schools, maybe UConn gets good at football and wins 3 more National Championships in BB.  I'm too old to be patient is the bottom line.    

Yea I would like to see it sooner then later, but I am perhaps a bit worried that if it happened today teams like Memphis and Tulane might have jumped us. Also worried that with the ACC  just having added SMU, Stanford, and Cal that it would look Westward and consider teams like Boise state  and San Diego State before looking at us.

But I still like our chances since I think once Clemson, FSU, and North Carolina leave the ACC there will be a stand off between the Big 12 and the ACC. Would'nt be surprised at that point for the ACC to make a play for West Virginia or the Big 12 making a play for Louisville.

The more dominos fall the better for us.

I think when the ACC Big 12 stand off is over we will find a spot in either the Big 12 or  the ACC. I am hoping for an ACC that still includes Miami, Pitt, Georgia Tech, Stanford, and North Carolina State.

• Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  3,251
  • Days Won:  37

Odd seeing @Bull Matrixso quiet

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

This puts even more pressure on Golesh to win right now. It all starts with this weekend at Navy!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

i don't know if I am rooting for this to happen now versus 2-3 years from now. We might benefit from extra time spent in the oven.

Never take points off the board.  Grab this when we can and work out the details later.  We could also see the benefit of playing better teams on our program - to be the best you have to play the best.  I know what you mean, though.  It won't be on our timing.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,770
  • Days Won:  30

47 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

SMU , CAL , and Stanford getting the ACC invite may have broken his idea that AD MK had strong ACC connections and has USF as next in line ACC Candidate expansion. He also just may be so happy we won our fbs game, so he doesn't need to play around with ACC rumors anymore. He is a good guy and supports the bulls. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,487
  • Days Won:  0

Lots of you guys banking on a couple good seasons under Goach and a stadium is enough to do it. Pretty sure we'll need almost a decade of winning and conference championships. USF would be EXTREMELY lucky if that is all that it takes. Basically, the most success USF has ever had.

UCF went through three full coaching cycles, NYE bowls, stadium and multiple conference championships.

Edited by USFBULL_08
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

1 hour ago, John Lewis said:

When USF beats Navy this weekend, I will be free to post more crazy conference realignment rumors. I’m actually thinking of not posting until these rumors become reality lol. Go Bulls!!! 

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

30 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

SMU , CAL , and Stanford getting the ACC invite may have broken his idea that AD MK had strong ACC connections and has USF as next in line ACC Candidate expansion. He also just may be so happy we won our fbs game, so he doesn't need to play around with ACC rumors anymore. He is a good guy and supports the bulls. 

Plus I got to stick to my word that USF needs to be 3-2 after Navy game before I start clogging up the thread with more crazy rumors lol

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Days Won:  14

@Bull Matrix heading into the Navy game:

Table Candles GIF by Apple TV+

• Haha 1