• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  4,145
  • Days Won:  5

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,788
  • Days Won:  3

4 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

So, what I take away from this, is that out of the three hot chicks, FSU is the ugliest hot chick? They are still part of the ‘most desired’ group.

2 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

So, what I take away from this, is that out of the three hot chicks, FSU is the ugliest hot chick? They are still part of the ‘most desired’ group.

It seems that Finebaum has been saying this kind of thing about FSU being unwanted by the SEC for a while.  So it will probably happen.  

WWW.OUTKICK.COM

The NFL could expand by entering into an agreement with dozens of top college programs, according to a new report.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  3,671
  • Days Won:  19

4 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:
9 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Expand  

Less appealing to whom?  Why?  And have you seen Paul Finebaum?  And he doesn't gain points for his personality.  He should be an expert in ugliest chicks.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,871
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

I guess he is assuming a lot, or just speaking for the network. Really it comes down to: How many schools do they try to grab? Does the SEC want to expand its geographic footprint? What qualities are they looking for in their new additions?

The SEC already has a buddy system for that most part. I think TA&M and UF probably want to be the outliers and keep others from their state out, but with the options available FSU isn’t the worst option. To keep up they will probably end up taking like 4 schools. I’m not really sure you can make it an appealing list of 4 without including FSU. 

interesting question is do they go to Virginia, if they take UNC? Would it be Va Tech or Virginia? Do they look at Nc St? Ga Tech? The ACC better get their war room in order. The SEC could rip out the heart of their conference.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

3 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

I guess he is assuming a lot, or just speaking for the network. Really it comes down to: How many schools do they try to grab? Does the SEC want to expand its geographic footprint? What qualities are they looking for in their new additions?

The SEC already has a buddy system for that most part. I think TA&M and UF probably want to be the outliers and keep others from their state out, but with the options available FSU isn’t the worst option. To keep up they will probably end up taking like 4 schools. I’m not really sure you can make it an appealing list of 4 without including FSU. 

interesting question is do they go to Virginia, if they take UNC? Would it be Va Tech or Virginia? Do they look at Nc St? Ga Tech? The ACC better get their war room in order. The SEC could rip out the heart of their conference.

Texas is joining.

why wouldn't south carolina want to keep clemson out?

Plenty of quality left even if the top few leave.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

39 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

It seems that Finebaum has been saying this kind of thing about FSU being unwanted by the SEC for a while.  So it will probably happen.  

WWW.OUTKICK.COM

The NFL could expand by entering into an agreement with dozens of top college programs, according to a new report.

even if it's not the NFL, it's inevitable that the top teams break off.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,788
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Yea, that’s inevitable. I don’t like the idea of NCAA teams being affiliated with NFL teams though. That sounds pretty lame, and like something completely different than college sports. 

9 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Not sure about that.  I wonder if the top teams can stay at the top with the NIL and conference realignment ramifications that we're seeing.  Are we seeing an increase in parity in CFB as evidenced by Bama and Clemson suffering losses?  Look at Colorado moving up the rankings after two nice wins.  But it's only two.  However this shakes out, I'm glad USF is building the OCS now.  If we're left behind in a larger group of CFB teams, I'll enjoy the games in our home versus a huge NFL stadium.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  3,251
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, Cat941 said:

One of the most watched programs in the entire country is going to be attractive to the P2.

Finebaum is a clown.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1