Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

this is getting good. Scout and 247 saying USF/UCF to B12, stay tuned.

Scout is reporting it too?  Which site?

USF site backed the story on Twitter  from OSU 247 guy. Not sure who there, I guess Larry's gone but they still use his name.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

USF site backed the story on Twitter  from OSU 247 guy. Not sure who there, I guess Larry's gone but they still use his name.

Any new thread posted on USFnation generates a tweet from Larry's twitter account.  Its not him reporting it on behalf of Scout.  A poster created a thread with that title and it was tweeted out.

I could go create a thread now that says USF to the SEC on his site and it would generate a tweet stating that. 

• Topic Count:  422
  • Content Count:  9,786
  • Days Won:  8

So this guy may turn out to be right after all...  :puke: 

October 2011 ... 

UCF, USF Should team up and pursue package deal with Big 12
With Knights, Bulls, Big 12 could establish major recruiting, TV foothold in State of Florida
October 8, 2011|Mike BianchiSPORTS COMMENTARY

Running off at the typewriter. …

There are strong indications that UCF may soon get an invitation to join sister school USF in the fast-fading, withering-on-the-vine Big East, but before that happens UCF President John Hitt and USF President Judy Genshaft need to join forces for a change and persuasively pitch a package deal for both universities to join the Big 12....

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-10-08/community/os-bianchi-saturday-circus-1008-20111007_1_ucf-and-usf-usf-president-judy-genshaft-usf-s-genshaft

Any new thread posted on USFnation generates a tweet from Larry's twitter account.  Its not him reporting it on behalf of Scout.  A poster created a thread with that title and it was tweeted out.

I could go create a thread now that says USF to the SEC on his site and it would generate a tweet stating that. 

Well that's kind of a ****ed up policy. They are sending out tweets with random information which may or may not be true with their name on it ? That kid of creates more than a small credibility problem, I would say.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Well that's kind of a ****ed up policy. They are sending out tweets with random information which may or may not be true with their name on it ? That kid of creates more than a small credibility problem, I would say.

I just created a thread about you. Watch for the tweet...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,769
  • Days Won:  14

As soon as BMM gets done trimming his stache he'll put an end to this nonsense by tweeting some snarky comment about how the Big 12 is more likely to invite the HCC flag football team than USF. But until that happens (probably tomorrow morning)... there's still hope!

I just created a thread about you. Watch for the tweet...

Quaking in my boots :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I saw something from Brett quoting O'Brien from Penn State. His opinion is that realignment not done yet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

If justice prevails, it should be USF and Cincy to the Big 12, not USF and UCF. Cincy has done more against better opponents for a longer period of time.

If justice prevails, it's Cincy and UConn ... Let's hope justice doesn't prevail.

I see your point, but hard to believe the Big 12 would reach out to Connecticut instead of Florida. Had justice prevailed, UConn not UofL would have gone to ACC. Mais il n'y a pas de justice.

Nothing about realignment would be hard to believe for me any more .... but I do agree that UConn over Louisville would have been justice prevailing.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

What are you waiting for?