Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

With the OCS looking like it is going to become a reality despite all the haters that want USF (TB Times, other Florida schools, other expansion candidates) stay down, I do believe the final big piece to do is start winning consistently. 
USF needs to do what Outlaw, Puc, Frisco, and many other USF fans been demanding. Win football games! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  493
  • Content Count:  12,676
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I know it is an hour from Chicago but we had a game in Chicago a few years ago so didn’t think it would make his plans over 4 years out.  Either way I will be going to that one as well so we can meet up, this will give you something to look forward to and reason enough to stay healthy. 

Hell I’ve already run scenarios from Tuscaloosa to Hattiesburg. FYI, 20hr drive round trip. Not bad over 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Just trying to add what I see on Twitter for those that don’t want to get on that platform.

You're keeping the spirit of this thread alive ....... although I do just scroll past the Tweets.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  3,251
  • Days Won:  37

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You're keeping the spirit of this thread alive ....... although I do just scroll past the Tweets.

It's  gotten to that point for me as well.

If a realignment tweet comes from Mandel, Thamel, hell even McMurphy, then that would grab my interest.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

It's  gotten to that point for me as well.

If a realignment tweet comes from Mandel, Thamel, hell even McMurphy, then that would grab my interest.

McMurph I would just ignore. He is just another USF hater that will be first to report the bad news & one of the last to report the good news regarding USF.

83EC4695-6359-4875-A941-23642BC236A4.png

• Content Count:  3,251
  • Days Won:  37

7 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

McMurph I would just ignore. He is just another USF hater that will be first to report the bad news & one of the last to report the good news regarding USF.

I cringed even having to type his name, but if he tweeted something regarding realignment I would certainly believe there would be more legitimacy behind it.

• Content Count:  1,219
  • Days Won:  1

Man I hate the idea of USF to the B12. That conference stinks and will have absolutely zero schools USF has identified in its peer group. It's top schools are either smaller private schools or ag schools. IDC if they're good at basketball! Now if the 4C schools join, then we will be in more like company with ASU/Colorado and to a lesser extent Zona/Utah. 

Our future needs to be with schools like UNC/Pitt/NCSt/VaTech/VA/FSU/GaTech or the B10 schools minus Northwestern. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,664
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

B10 schools minus Northwestern. 

What's wrong with Northwestern 🤣

• Crying 1

2 minutes ago, USF_Bullsharks said:

Man I hate the idea of USF to the B12. That conference stinks and will have absolutely zero schools USF has identified in its peer group. It's top schools are either smaller private schools or ag schools. IDC if they're good at basketball! Now if the 4C schools join, then we will be in more like company with ASU/Colorado and to a lesser extent Zona/Utah. 

Our future needs to be with schools like UNC/Pitt/NCSt/VaTech/VA/FSU/GaTech or the B10 schools minus Northwestern. 

Agreed. I could see if they would of been able to keep their power schools from leaving. It is another big east imo. Im sorry but I won’t miss playing Cincy or Houston. Playing UCiF was a freak show and seemed to take USF’s focus off the main goals.