Bulls1181

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,836
  • Content Count:  5,592
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

I do believe Northwestern just screwed their football program 

Or they screwed themselves...

I wonder if this will impact their new $800 million stadium scheduled to start construction in the next 12 months and open in 2026.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  13,755
  • Days Won:  30

10 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

I wonder if this will impact their new $800 million stadium scheduled to start construction in the next 12 months and open in 2026.

Maybe. I mean if they were good and winning b1g titles this would not be a story. Doesn't make it right, but at least there were not grooming and raping kids like Paterno's crew.  Penn State, B1G conference, the coaching staff, NCAA and the AD's all failed them kids. IF Penn State didn't have to fold or sit out seasons, I highly doubt Northwestern will. It seems NorthWestern just found an easy way out to fire and not pay their 1-11 coach's buyout. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

12 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,152
  • Days Won:  109

5 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Ah true I am a fan of Utah when it comes to the hiking.

We're not huge hiking people with backpacks and all. But we did a lot of walking on a trip to the National Parks out there. I was do for a new hip when we returned so I figured I may as well just wear it out totally. A lot of pain but well worth it.

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We're not huge hiking people with backpacks and all. But we did a lot of walking on a trip to the National Parks out there. I was do for a new hip when we returned so I figured I may as well just wear it out totally. A lot of pain but well worth it.

Zion National Park is  gorgeous but  most of the trails worth going on for sight seeing are not an easy hike. They have some badass helicopter tours out there as well. I took one that landed the the grand canyon on the Indian reservation . We got to have wine on the river in the bottom of the canyon.  It was epic. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,238
  • Days Won:  68

3 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

cindy crawford pepsi GIF by NOWNESS

She doesn’t look like that anymore or live in Dekalb, however I am sure she would be happy to hear that I would still tap that ass. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I guess the only head scratcher is Dekalb, Illinois?  Besides being the home to Cindy Crawford and the invention of the barbed wire I don’t see any attraction whatsoever, place is lame as hell. You scheduled this out over 4 years from now? What am I missing?  I guess if you like corn then you will fit right in. 

My totally wild ass guess is that it's either family up there or that Dekalb is only an hour from Chicago ...... which I didn't realize. Might even take a look at the trip myself when the time comes because of that ....... if I'm still around.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

My totally wild ass guess is that it's either family up there or that Dekalb is only an hour from Chicago ...... which I didn't realize. Might even take a look at the trip myself when the time comes because of that ....... if I'm still around.

You can’t bail out on USF. USF will get things around by then i hope. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

She doesn’t look like that anymore or live in Dekalb, however I am sure she would be happy to hear that I would still tap that ass. 

Ironically I know an old professor( in his eighties) that teaches sports management at NW. Frank Murtha tried to get a pro league going major league football but it never came to life to my knowledge. Guy had some great stories about law and sports law.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  180
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Days Won:  14

Not to venture too far off topic but man this NU crap is making me realize it can always be worse... say what you will about our program under xCJS but it was a super clean program. In the grand scheme of things I'd rather have our problems than NUs. Full stop. I'll be over here counting my blessings...

I haven't heard any credible rumors that their Big Ten status is actually in jeopardy.