Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  11,234
  • Days Won:  68

1 hour ago, Peatearpan said:

It’s wishful thinking on my part, but honestly any power invite is good enough. Like I said before, beggars can’t be choosers.

I understand the sentiment however we are in no position to be picky on any P5 invite, all are a step up and more than we currently deserve. 

• Upvote 4

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  13,743
  • Days Won:  30

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I understand the sentiment however we are in no position to be picky on any P5 invite, all are a step up and more than we currently deserve. 

I think if any p5 commissioners read these twitter rumors they will cry laughing. In the current state unless they need a free win for their top programs Usf is not getting considered. We would be so **** lucky if some p5 conference  gave usf a chance again based off our on field performance. 

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

I think if any p5 commissioners read these twitter rumors they will cry laughing. In the current state unless they need a free win for their top programs Usf is not getting considered. We would be so **** lucky if some p5 conference  gave usf a chance again based off our on field performance. 

Man you must have some insider info regarding the new coaching staff. I’m going to be honest, I have no clue how this coaching staff will be for USF. Im going to guess and say we will be 2-2 heading into that Navy game. If USF finds a way to beat Navy and moves to 3-2, I’m going to predict that USF will become bowl eligible.

25 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Man you must have some insider info regarding the new coaching staff. I’m going to be honest, I have no clue how this coaching staff will be for USF. Im going to guess and say we will be 2-2 heading into that Navy game. If USF finds a way to beat Navy and moves to 3-2, I’m going to predict that USF will become bowl eligible.

No i am going off the team's performance over the last 4 years. We suck until we don't. I hope Golesh turns this around but until he does we are at the bottom of FBS football. The coaches and players should be using this to drive them to winning.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

No i am going off the team's performance over the last 4 years. We suck until we don't. I hope Golesh turns this around but until he does we are at the bottom of FBS football. The coaches and players should be using this to drive them to winning.

lol you can’t do that. Those previous 4 years have little to do with this new coaching staff. We started anew….

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

lol you can’t do that. Those previous 4 years have little to do with this new coaching staff. We started anew….

But we are ranked at the bottom still until proven other wise. WE still had the same AD . Golesh has to proven himself he could be the worst coach ever, the best coach ever, or something in between. 

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

But we are ranked at the bottom still until proven other wise. WE still had the same AD . Golesh has to proven himself he could be the worst coach ever, the best coach ever, or something in between. 

Let’s stick with the positives for now while they last. I don’t care for biased polls at this point. USF will be fine 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

25 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

No i am going off the team's performance over the last 4 years. We suck until we don't.

21 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

20 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

But we are ranked at the bottom still until proven other wise. 

What a miserable existence.

• Crying 1

15 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Let’s stick with the positives for now while they last. I don’t care for biased polls at this point. USF will be fine 

If we can't win 4 or more games against these teams we are in bad shape and if we can win four or more of these games we are trending in the right direction. Outside of UTSa I do not think any of these teams will be a top25 team. UAB  is coming off 7-6, lost their head coach, and the players did not want  Dilfer to lead the team. Rice sucked, FAU sucked fired Willy ( hired a proven winner in Herman), Charlotte sucked fired their coach, Navy was pretty bad yet we always struggle versus them, Memphis has been on a downturn, and Temple is bad . The only program that has a proven coach is UTSA with multiple winning seasons in a row. SAdly all of them performed better than USf last year but I am not scared of any of them. If Golesh is  a competent coach he should be able to find a way to pick at least 4 wins from that conference schedule. Now the Uconn game is a big question mark they had sucked since the big east folded but their coach took them from 1-11 to 6-7 in year 2. I know they are not in our conference but **** it would nice to take them to pound town again. We should have no trouble with FAMU with decent coaching. WKU will probably win but there is a punchers chance to knock them out. Bama is going to roll USF no doubt.

image.png.8c31eefda64a1b6702c61dee621acbaf.png

image.png.b22ca4be3299eb0b4dac6b8a13118025.png

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

2 hours ago, Brad said:

What a miserable existence.

• Haha 1