Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

We can be right or wrong but we dont need such anger in our threads. That being said, if we dont get an invite this year... Ill get my wife to film me on UCF's campus with a green dress or something super embrassing...lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  698
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Days Won:  6

I enjoyed following this thread to keep track of all the rumors, tweets, etc. as the title implied.  It's just getting a bit crazy with the personal attacks now.  Move this to another board and let's start a new alignment rumors thread where we lay off each other and just post the facts, errr the rumors and conjecture.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  4

We can be right or wrong but we dont need such anger in our threads. That being said, if we dont get an invite this year... Ill get my wife to film me on UCF's campus with a green dress or something super embrassing...lol

Now...when you say 'year'...I'm guessing you mean between April 13th 2013 to April 13th 2014, right (not ending December 31, 2013)? 

If you crawl back through this thread, you can see where a number of 'deadlines' (is that even the right word? milestone? blatant conjecture time frame)

have come and gone. If it were me, I'd get comfortable. Because something tells me the that HAVE perspective of time is somewhat different than that of HAVE NOT.

That's just me, though. 

I actually meant this year, but we do have to get lucky and the network gods smile upon us hehe

Its all on freaking Fsu imo

Edited by MoonknightUSF

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

Is there a way to not have "bad" words masked? Some of them are obvious given the context, but there are a few that many different ones could fit. Is this a setting I can change or is it all left up to the imagination?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Days Won:  4

If you wanted to mask 'bad words' (subjective), what difference does it make what the original word actually is?

You can always get around it by being creative and misspelling...

"Hey, sheet for brains, I know every forking thing there is to forking know about got tam, cork soaking, mickey fickey realignment and you porking don't"

Easy, huh?

Not exactly Paris Island welcoming speech, but close enough!

:FIREdevil:

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

We can unmask bad words, but the fact of the matter is this.  This community was created to build online support for the Bulls that would translate into in the seats support too (along with some friendships).  Profanity and obsenities don't help build an online Bulls community.  There are high schoolers and younger kids on from time to time.  Whether we are an officially sanctioned property of USF or not, we represent USF.  As Bulls fans we should all check our behavior and choice of words when posting.  Self-checking is best, but some folks have no filter or class when it comes to words or pictures.  They feel special I guess.

For WoolyBully's point, many message boards penalize people that try to get around the filters by adding an extra letter, or other purposeful misspell.  We have not gone that far, but it sure would be nice if educated people, especially the graduates of USF, could relay a point with out having to use profanity.

I beleive there is a user setting if you wish to see more profanity.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Is there one where I can see more nudity?

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

We can unmask bad words, but the fact of the matter is this.  This community was created to build online support for the Bulls that would translate into in the seats support too (along with some friendships).  Profanity and obsenities don't help build an online Bulls community.  There are high schoolers and younger kids on from time to time.  Whether we are an officially sanctioned property of USF or not, we represent USF.  As Bulls fans we should all check our behavior and choice of words when posting.  Self-checking is best, but some folks have no filter or class when it comes to words or pictures.  They feel special I guess.

For WoolyBully's point, many message boards penalize people that try to get around the filters by adding an extra letter, or other purposeful misspell.  We have not gone that far, but it sure would be nice if educated people, especially the graduates of USF, could relay a point with out having to use profanity.

I beleive there is a user setting if you wish to see more profanity.

There is a thread on the Mod Board about tightening up the filter .... just in case you hadn't seen it yet.