Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  3,240
  • Days Won:  36

4 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

If you really think so, go ahead and pass it on to whomever needs to hear it to make it happen.

I will pass it along.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Peatearpan said:

Worst case scenario, we don’t get called up to the P5. If that scenario occurs, what would a best of the rest conference look like?

"Best of the Rest Conference"...we can guess as to who would be in that bunch, but the real question is what does that do to the program?  The reason I ask is, I'm guessing that BEST case scenario, I've got about twenty more laps around the sun, so...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  586
  • Content Count:  23,134
  • Days Won:  109

Wouldn't everyone sitting at home watching football via VR (nicer TV) defeat the purpose of a $325 million stadium and getting alums back on campus.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,770
  • Days Won:  3

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Wouldn't everyone sitting at home watching football via VR (nicer TV) defeat the purpose of a $325 million stadium and getting alums back on campus.

Yea, but game day at the stadium is always going to be way better. Maybe cap how many people can get VR at a time? I imagine someone much smarter than I can figure out the details to make it work.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,263
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

VR is quite different from just being a nicer tv. Its  a totally different more immersive experience that is hard to describe for those who have not tried it before. Just earlier in the week on my oculus quest 2 saw a  cirque du soleil Ka and O Vr experience, and it was totally unreal. No doubt in the not too distant future we will be able to watch sporting events in Vr.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  3,668
  • Days Won:  19

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Maybe we can just skip forward a step and have the "student athletes" play in virtual reality.  Then we might have a fighting chance.

NFL Pro Era review: It...could...go...all...the...way! | Android Central

• Haha 2
  • Crying 1

50 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Maybe we can just skip forward a step and have the "student athletes" play in virtual reality.  Then we might have a fighting chance.

NFL Pro Era review: It...could...go...all...the...way! | Android Central

I downloaded the demo on Playstation Vr 2 for this one. I will have to check it out. I have become a master ping pong player and boxer in vr, Perhaps I can do the same for football. We seem to be set on the QB position though.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,475
  • Days Won:  0

Aren't there only a small amount of games and only a few good games for VR? You don't see any of the big streams playing VR games.

4 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Aren't there only a small amount of games and only a few good games for VR? You don't see any of the big streams playing VR games.

some really amazing vr games. The ones I have enjoyed the most so far for Playstation Vr and oculus Quest 2 are Beat Saber, Rez Infinite, Thumper, Horizon, Darth Vader series, Superhot Vr, Runner, Kayak Vr, Switchback, Resident Evil Village. Pistol Whip, and Gorn. Just to name a few. 

Tons of games but also on Oculus Quest 2 media experiences, watching movies in 3D on big screen, youtube vr, ouclus tv, and browsing.

Even learning how to DJ and learning Japanese using the VR headset.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

some really amazing vr games. The ones I have enjoyed the most so far for Playstation Vr and oculus Quest 2 are Beat Saber, Rez Infinite, Thumper, Horizon, Darth Vader series, Superhot Vr, Runner, Kayak Vr, Switchback, Resident Evil Village. Pistol Whip, and Gorn. Just to name a few. 

Tons of games but also on Oculus Quest 2 media experiences, watching movies in 3D on big screen, youtube vr, ouclus tv, and browsing.

Even learning how to DJ and learning Japanese using the VR headset.

Hmm. Sounds like it would cut into my beer drinking time.

• Haha 1
  • Crying 1