Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Bulls1181

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

I don't really blame him for the Leavitt story, which had some level of real smoke.  I focus on the fact that BMM had a long string of negative USF stories, many of which were unfounded or came from one disgruntled source.  BMM never did much to validate a negative story regarding USF, he just put it out there to fan the flames and get his name in lights.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I believe the basketball story about Gus Gilchrist is the one that really cemented McMurphy's doucheability.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I wont be able to get McMurphy's tweets anymore since he blocked me today. Someone asked why he had a vendetta against Big East/USF on his page...I responded with the Jim Leavitt call out story and was immediately blocked afterwards. Kind of funny that someone with 31k followers would care enough to block someone for that. Feel free to posts what he tweets on here...b/cI won't be able to get them anymore lol

Gosh I hate that guy

Would you mind explaining the Jim Leavitt call out story? I'm unfamiliar with McMurphy up until this year. Did it have to do with Leavitt hitting a player?

Yeah, McMurphy flushed the Joel Miller/Jim Leavitt story out, which was in reality the truth.  Some USF fans like Hem, feel that reporting the truth when inconvenient is biased reporting...

Didn't care about the Miller story. Like others said, it was his blatant dogging of USF in all the negative articles he wrote about the University. Guy could/should have been our best media asset, instead he chooses/chose to belittle the program and STILL has a vendetta against it. He even just wrote me back an EMAIL about it...the guy clearly cares enough to hate the program STILL. A big ESPN reporter would care less if he had no ill will.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,956
  • Days Won:  436

I wont be able to get McMurphy's tweets anymore since he blocked me today. Someone asked why he had a vendetta against Big East/USF on his page...I responded with the Jim Leavitt call out story and was immediately blocked afterwards. Kind of funny that someone with 31k followers would care enough to block someone for that. Feel free to posts what he tweets on here...b/cI won't be able to get them anymore lol

Gosh I hate that guy

Would you mind explaining the Jim Leavitt call out story? I'm unfamiliar with McMurphy up until this year. Did it have to do with Leavitt hitting a player?

Yeah, McMurphy flushed the Joel Miller/Jim Leavitt story out, which was in reality the truth.  Some USF fans like Hem, feel that reporting the truth when inconvenient is biased reporting...

Didn't care about the Miller story. Like others said, it was his blatant dogging of USF in all the negative articles he wrote about the University. Guy could/should have been our best media asset, instead he chooses/chose to belittle the program and STILL has a vendetta against it. He even just wrote me back an EMAIL about it...the guy clearly cares enough to hate the program STILL. A big ESPN reporter would care less if he had no ill will.

His Tweet about the women making the NCAA's is a perfect example of this bias ...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Gosh I hate that guy

His Tweet about the women making the NCAA's is a perfect example of this bias ...

What?  The interesting fact about Fernandez's contract situation?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  87
  • Days Won:  0

Brett McMurphy â€@McMurphyESPN

If you're picking Georgetown to win it all, don't. No team that lost to South Florida has ever won national title

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Brett...is that you?

No Bull Martin...its the fact that he cant just say "Hey USF, good job on going dancing!" Its

ALWAYS NEGATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA AND BRETT MCMURPHY

read Tampa Bulls above tweet for a nice example.

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Brett McMurphy â€@McMurphyESPN

If you're picking Georgetown to win it all, don't. No team that lost to South Florida has ever won national title

Now, THAT's funny!

That man sure can get creative when it comes to dissin' USF

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  19

USF needs a dominating sports run.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

As soon as USF makes a run in football (and I don'tthink it is too far away) I can't wait to tell Bretney to suck it.